Skip to content

Match day thread: Coventry

13»

Comments

• I thought @Wwfc2015_ was dead. A loss must ring the bell above his tomb.

• Oh so it was the words used to describe them.......hmmmmmmmm right o

• @rmjlondon we are still third after two losses. we just have to hope our players pick themselves up and start winning again. We've got some good ones and a good manager. I know you find it hard to believe.

• Just like I could say you've probably written more considered messages in your time and I wonder if all was well since I've seen much better from you at other times or I could write that you were a thoughtless c**t for writing something that only a socially-impaired ten year old might think was a form of words fit to be used anywhere other than in his own head.

Each of those options probably leads to a different conversational outcome.

• ref was about 2 stone overweight not 2 pounds

• @HCblue said:
    Just like I could say you've probably written more considered messages in your time and I wonder if all was well since I've seen much better from you at other times or I could write that you were a thoughtless c**t for writing something that only a socially-impaired ten year old might think was a form of words fit to be used anywhere other than in his own head.

Each of those options probably leads to a different conversational outcome.

Wonderful words our lad......Paris was still a cunt last night though x

• I've actually been impressed with Paris in the last two games. I thought he had a tendency to drift from games and look uninterested but I've not seen it in the last two matches. In fact I thought he looked thoroughly pissed off with being substituted last night and I like that attitude.

• I'm been very impressed with him this year.......last night though he was pony........anyway I'll leave it there before I get anymore pretentious and patronizing reply.

• edited February 2018

he shouldn't have even started the game, nick freeman must have upset GA in a previous life not sure what the lad has to do to get a start, same with Thompson if Blooms is getting in ahead of u something is seriously wrong.

• @rmjlondon said:
    he shouldn't have even started the game, nick freeman must have upset GA in a previous life not sure what the lad has to do to get a start, same with Thompson if Blooms is getting in ahead of u something is seriously wrong.

Is that the same Nick Freeman Ainsworth just gave a contract extension to?

• Gareth has recently rewarded Freeman with a contract extension. As such, doubt your assumption that Freeman has upset Gareth. PCH has been in magnificent form in 2018, so why would he be dropped after one below optimum performance from theach entire team?
    Hardly good motivation Richie.

• Freeman has had some great little spells, usually when brought on from the bench against tiring players.
    He has it very much to prove that he can be as effective over a longer spell, but he has plenty of time.
    He has some huge competition at the moment.

• your not the fat ref are you @malone

• If you're going to be a cheeky wee lad, at least don't make the most irritating mistake in the whole english language son.

• PCH has been doing the business recently, Tyson and CMS can be rotated. No call to drop him. Freeman is excellent to bring on (a bit earlier though please Gareth) to run against tired legs.