Skip to content

Any news of Scott Kashket?

2»

Comments

• 35 and 130miles away apparently.

• I am one who is hoping Bloomfield is able to become manager at some point. I could see him being a long term solution, as long as he has the talent.

• @Shev but that's the rub isn't it? 'As long as he has the talent...' but who knows if he has...or if he would be given time to prove it. As I mentioned before...before we scored the equaliser against Carlisle I was down by the terrace and heard someone shout 'Bloomfield! 14 years of shit!' and that was a game in which he had scored. Only chance of longevity a manager has it seems to me...is when the club is too strapped to pay 'em off!

• I fully expect Matt to be the next WWFC manager.

• @rmjlondon said:
    I fully expect Matt to be the next WWFC manager.

Have you told him yet?

• @rmjlondon said:

OK, cool.

• Matt Bloomfield announced as new Barnsley manager

• edited February 2018

@Wendoverman said:
    Matt Bloomfield announced as new Barnsley manager

Brilliant @Wendoverman!

• well I would prefer Matty B to Westley or Allen or any other awful journeymen managers

• @rmjlondon said:

More grist to the mill for my theory last week that @rmjlondon may well be Matthew Bloomfield Esq.

• Always thought It would be hayes to succeed ainsworth......thats not going to happen

• It might.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Shev but that's the rub isn't it? 'As long as he has the talent...' but who knows if he has...or if he would be given time to prove it. As I mentioned before...before we scored the equaliser against Carlisle I was down by the terrace and heard someone shout 'Bloomfield! 14 years of shit!' and that was a game in which he had scored. Only chance of longevity a manager has it seems to me...is when the club is too strapped to pay 'em off!

Great points @Wendoverman - and I confess it is more hope than anything without tangible proof. It would be nice if he progressed from player to manager like GA did, to provide continuity. But who knows? It could be the same wishful thinking as Giggs becoming a great United manager.

• Hayes ? LMFAO - he was hounded out of this club by players who hated him he won't ever be back surely !!

• Where do you get this mad stuff from?
    Hated? The captain who Ainsworth repeatedly talked of his positive off the pitch influence?

Bloomfield as the next manager? Based on being a nice guy, long term player, and some nice BBC columns?
    Don't see it, anymore than the people insisting Hayes would be the next manager.

• Got to give it to Richie. Once he's on the fizzy pop he always delivers. Hayesys legs looked gone in his last couple of appearances and bayo was banging them in. It never looked like the players hated him to me but I'm no insider.

• Beano the next manager. He scored a goal you know.

• Could easily see Blooms in a player coach role next season if / when GA sticks around

• That seems less of a stretch to me @essex_wanderer .

• Came back to this thread because 20 new posts were indicated and any additional information or speculation regarding Scott Kashket might have been interesting. Not a sausage.
    Good night.

• From twitter..

GA confirms that Scott Kashket has picked up a slight thigh strain - not a recurrence of his pelvic problem.

• Thanks @Pogo. Yes, I realise now (in the cold light of day!) that @ForeverBlue reported

• ........similarly early in the thread.