Skip to content

Tonight's L2 results

2»

Comments

• Excellent contribution, thanks.

• You’re welcome

• Everyone seems to be getting very touchy-feely today!

• I know, must be something in the air. Goodness knows what it’s like if we start losing games!

• You are going to be fun to play with @glasshalffull .

• @glasshalffull said:
    I know, must be something in the air. Goodness knows what it’s like if we start losing games!

Well one constant will be your contributionzzzzz.

• "I am so heartened to read these complimentary posts about GA after seeing the nonsense posted on other websites whenever we have the temerity to lose or even draw. He is not ‘tactically inept’ nor has he ‘lost the dressing room’, two of the cliches much favoured by the keyboard coaches who think they know better."

"We were rubbish, PNE were excellent-very bad day at the office so forget it and move on. Some idiots on the Facebook page predictably full of doom and gloom.
    My favourite was Ben Mawby calling GA ‘tactically inept’,
    one of the favourite cliches used by new age fans.
    Number of games played by GA in professional football:
    circa 550. Number of games played in pro football by Mr.Mawby:0.
    Number of games in pro football as a manager for GA:
    circa 300. Number of games in pro football as a manager for Mr.Mawby:0. Need I say any more?"

"Another poster called James Piercey is just as bad. He thinks we should get rid of ( that’s the polite version of what he said) El Abd, Jombati and Jacobson."

"I see the all knowing Mr.Mawby has decided that today ‘along with most of the season’ was a ‘disgrace’. I must have read the league table and goals for column the wrong way round."

"I must have fallen into a deep sleep and missed most of January as some posters on the fans Facebook page are asking why we haven’t made any signings yet!"

"Those morons on fans Facebook always have to have a scapegoat. Tonight it appears to be JJ."

• @HCblue said:

"I am so heartened to read these complimentary posts about GA after seeing the nonsense posted on other websites whenever we have the temerity to lose or even draw. He is not ‘tactically inept’ nor has he ‘lost the dressing room’, two of the cliches much favoured by the keyboard coaches who think they know better."

"We were rubbish, PNE were excellent-very bad day at the office so forget it and move on. Some idiots on the Facebook page predictably full of doom and gloom.
    My favourite was Ben Mawby calling GA ‘tactically inept’,
    one of the favourite cliches used by new age fans.
    Number of games played by GA in professional football:
    circa 550. Number of games played in pro football by Mr.Mawby:0.
    Number of games in pro football as a manager for GA:
    circa 300. Number of games in pro football as a manager for Mr.Mawby:0. Need I say any more?"

"Another poster called James Piercey is just as bad. He thinks we should get rid of ( that’s the polite version of what he said) El Abd, Jombati and Jacobson."

"I see the all knowing Mr.Mawby has decided that today ‘along with most of the season’ was a ‘disgrace’. I must have read the league table and goals for column the wrong way round."

"I must have fallen into a deep sleep and missed most of January as some posters on the fans Facebook page are asking why we haven’t made any signings yet!"

"Those morons on fans Facebook always have to have a scapegoat. Tonight it appears to be JJ."

I’m honoured that you find some of my posts worthy of repeating.

• get rid of the best left back in League 2 - thats embarrassing

• Who is Luton's left back Richie?

• Quite right Richie, anyone who doesn't rate JJ is not qualified to comment

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @fame_46 if you do grow your hair don't go on the terrace, they will think you are a gypsy! We almost beat Luton at AP so we've still got a chance to get some good results and them and County still have a chance of dropping off. It's getting tighter at the top and games in hand don't always translate into points as we know ourselves.