Skip to content

Tuesday Night - Record Breaker

2»

Comments

• Righty. Whether you like me or not is up to you. I cant honestly say I care. I do regret though that once upon a time you used to have an opinions but I genuinely cant remember the last time you contributed anything apart from negativity. You were interesting once.

• Oh no, not another Gasroom break-up. I can’t bear it (in strong Bristolian accent).

• edited October 2017

@DevC Always a little dig isn't there. You quite obviously do care or you wouldn't bother being so nasty. I've told you about using my nickname in vain before as well. You've used it on purpose this time and that is out of order.

I also think you miss my odd opinion. They do happen but I tend to keep them to things I've seen or know about and as I've posted before I don't go as often now to away games as I've been put off by the goon element the club now has. That has quite clearly never bothered you when expressing an opinion but it does me.

@micra don't think this counts as a breakup. We were never ever even close to being close.

• Whatever, Righty. I know you love talking about yourself. With respect, frankly I am not that interested.

• micra don't think this counts as a breakup. We were never ever even close to being close.

So it would seem!

• @RogertheBandito
    Interesting the former High Wycombe Oi band the Hoopers wrote the song 'Your not the first to follow through' after an incident involving a dimunitive lifelong blues fan ?
    Not sure they ever released that one on vinyl, unlike other one's such as 'Ginger Cringe' or 'Slobs not jobs'.

• "interested enough to express your disinterest".

• He's so non interested, that he's repeatedly posting on a thread Dev has created.
    Just avoid each other. It aint difficult.