Skip to content

Match day thread: Luton

124»

Comments

• Tend to the same view, @micra. However, there were lots of occasions on Saturday when he couldn't quite get clear of the last man. Maybe he's lost a half yard of pace he once had - he seemed a little frustrated with himself. Or maybe he'll get it back in a few weeks with full match fitness. If he does, watch out!

• he has played what 4 games and had 0 pre season games at all, I would suggest he will be fit in around 2/3 weeks time.

• @rmjlondon said:
    he has played what 4 games and had 0 pre season games at all, I would suggest he will be fit in around 2/3 weeks time.

Grimsby, Forest Green,Newport, Mansfield (and now Luton).

• Sorry 5 you pedantic prick !!

• @rmjlondon said:
    Sorry 5 you pedantic prick !!

Why are you being so rude about Anthony Stewart?

• Are these types of posts ok moderators? Even from a spoof account I think they should be removed.

• I'm in two minds. On the one hand, they're base and crass, on the other hand it would be cruel to punish him just for being thicker than a dead house plant. I mean, this is pretty much all he's got in life.

• It wouldn't surprise me if it's 2 or 3 people running his spoof account. There's days it's just abusive moronic posts, and other days where the flavour is more relaxed, usually with a "I know it all" style (though different from Dev's style)

• That's a shame @drcongo . I know it's only a spoof account but your, I hope, tongue in cheek response isn't much less abusive. I'm guessing you write some of the posts so I suppose it's all part of the game.

• @Malone said:
    It wouldn't surprise me if it's 2 or 3 people running his spoof account. There's days it's just abusive moronic posts, and other days where the flavour is more relaxed, usually with a "I know it all" style (though different from Dev's style)

And very occasionally one makes sense. It's classic trolling.

• If @drcongo is writing @richmayes999 's posts, who is writing @Right_in_the_Middle 's? I'm confused.

• @Chris said:
    If drcongo is writing richmayes999 's posts, who is writing Right_in_the_Middle 's? I'm confused.

I have long believed that Dev writes Righty's

• The only time I think we've seen the real Dick Brains is when he got a bit flustered about his true identity being outed.

• I long for the good old days when moderators on here were accused of power-tripping and censorship as @bourne70 fretted about the horrors of hearing a foreign tongue in this green and pleasant land...

• edited September 2017

I can promise you it's not me posting @Right_in_the_Middle. It's also definitely only one person, one who has a history of using pictures of topless men he doesn't know as his profile pic, not just on here.

• Richie may have only one actual body but I'm coming to the conclusion that he/she may have several different people inside fighting to take control of if. Classic DID methinks.

I actually quite like having him/her around though on here (apart from plain old abuse Richie)

• Defiantly not @drcongo.

• Defiantly only one person.

• Defiantly, occasionally abusively.

• The disappointing sequel to Truly, Madly, Deeply

• It's really quite extraordinary how often defiantly replaces definitely on social media. Not on the Gasroom of course.

• Madly, madly, madly.