Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Match day thread: Mansfield

@BSE is still suffering from that cold and unavailable for selection.

Comments

• and were wearing white this evening ! I notice brown seems to have ditched that yellow monstrosity of a goalkeeper kit in the last two games.

• Mainly because it clashed with the opposition kit but it does seem to have coincided with a reduction in goals against.

• that white kit is our best by miles - we should wear it every week, including home games

• I thought an insider said categorically that we would be wearing the tomato soup kit at every away game unless there was a clash?

• White does make sense in terms of no clash. I am happy it will get an outing as it is one I actually bought! The tomato soup kit hasn't exactly been worn very much.

• Still looking like it will chuck it down the whole match...

• Is Eze playing in a front three? Or is it 4-4-2?

• Fascinating selection. Saving the skipper for Luton? 4-3-1-2? Eze as a "false 9" (whatever that means)? I hope someone there can tell us...

• Interesting. I'm imagining a rock solid three in the middle with Eze given a free role. Please let this be because Eze is just quality in training and they realise they've got a gem.

• Yep, that's exactly my guess and hope. Unusually bold from the boss, though.

• Interesting line up that. I hope the beast is back soon. But I feel quietly confident....

• Brave from GA which isn't usual.

• Looks to me like a team set up to be solid in the middle and play on the break with some pace up top.

• Brilliant one handed save and immediate goal-line headed clearance has just denied us. Cracking delivery from JJ as per.

• Bean nearly scored all three in one go

• How have we not scored?

• Eze absolute baller at this level !!!

• No idea how we aren't one up. Beano cracking shots off from outside the box like he's Scholsey or something.

• "You're not fit to referee!"

Inspired. Whoever started that needs a stand named after them.

• Rob Lewis going off will cost us this game cos Evans will pressure the replacement.

• As if Ainsworth and Big Bazza don't harangue the officials all game!!

• yes but we all know what happens when the ref goes off and evans is involved.

• Irrespective of whether we win or lose, I think this game has shown we have the potential to beat anybody. How we are not one or two up I don't know, and we had a period of immense pressure, with a much changed team.

• Particularly pleasing that all three loanees sound as if they are playing really well.

• Don't remember Motty talking with his mouthful.

• I'll take the 0-0. Dire game, and a tough place to play, especially in a deluge.

• dire game ? we had them on the rack for 35 mins in the 1st half !

• I think we were unlucky not to come away with the win, but I'm more than happy for us to go away to places like Mansfield and leave with a 0-0.

• @rmjlondon said:
    dire game ? we had them on the rack for 35 mins in the 1st half !

Exactly. I blame the ref!