Skip to content

The don't know what your doing chant was not warranted

2»

Comments

• lets Steam the litle ***kers Put them in there place

• It was sung more than once. At least once at the ref, which I wholeheartedly joined in with. The first time it was sung though, it was 100% aimed at Ainsworth. I didn't agree with not subbing Bean off as he had been woeful and was the last player we needed on the field when chasing the game but I'm certainly not going to be joining in with that sort of nonesense chant aimed at our manager/players.

• Couldn't put it better myself!

• RobRob
    edited April 2015

@Rolo said:
    It was sung more than once. At least once at the ref, which I wholeheartedly joined in with. The first time it was sung though, it was 100% aimed at Ainsworth. I didn't agree with not subbing Bean off as he had been woeful and was the last player we needed on the field when chasing the game but I'm certainly not going to be joining in with that sort of nonesense chant aimed at our manager/players.

This was how I heard it too, Ainsworth when the subs were made (after a groan when the numbers went up) and later (louder) towards the officials.

• I was in the main stand and it was clearly directed at Gareth. And he knew it. Not sure how anyone could see if any other way. Why would they be singing it at a referee as a sub was being made? Never heard it after Fred got pulled down. It was ridiculous. For rthe record the team were poor and as far as I could see Gareth did what he could.