Skip to content

Still Business to be done today

13»

Comments

• If does however look like there was a genuine attempt to get Ramsey in on loan so I would guess GA shares some of our concerns. The fact that it fell through doesn't really suggest a lack of ambition by the club - more a case of a lack of a Plan B, which we are all used to by now

• I'm pretty content with the plan they had in context. Go with Brown as a a solid option. If he gets injured, we get in a loan keeper. Once they turned down Cheltenham's offer in the off-season, they were always going with him, and that was a fair decision at that point when they had no one else to keep. They've added considerably to the squad now, with significant, and good quality, additions up front. The squad looks as strong as last season's, if not more so. Real shame Saunders and Kashket are out for a while. Not going to hold that, especially the former, against anyone. And Kashket's injury has been mitigated by the moves they made for Mackail-Smith and the Carlton loanee.

• It looks like we realised we need a better keeper but left it too late.

• that will kill Brown it thats the case !!

• Attempts to get Aaron Ramsdale (not Ramsey!) on loan were proceeding ok, as I understand it, but were scuppered yesterday when Nottingham Forest succeeded in getting Federici on loan, leaving Ramsdale as Bournemouth's third choice 'keeper. They already have Ryan "Rocky " Alsopp on a season-long loan at Blackpool.
    It seems almost certain that Ramsdale would have displaced Scott Brown. We now have to get behind him and hope that personnel and tactical changes (e.g. less hung ho) will improve the defensive record.

• Lets sign David Martin who is a decent keeper at our level

• Whoops! Gung ho (as on Tuesday evening).

• I expect Tarpey will be subject to a barracking from the drone army for failing to sign for the nearest football league club to Maidenhead. I'm expecting the delightful 'I wanna know why you're such a c***' ditty.

• You really do delight in feeling superior don't you Arnos.

Was there any need for that?

• the day that was sung at Stuart Beavon I was embarrased to be associated with the club

• Good to hear, @rmjlondon.

• Agreed Richie. Beavon was a joy to watch playing for Wycombe.

• I was also quite embarrassed when it was sung to Jermaine Easter. Players who've played an important part in the history of this club roundly abused simply because they don't play for us anymore.

• I wont even get into the murderer chant !!!

• Do a few people job share writing Richie's stuff on here?

• Malone I presume your part of the scum who sing said songs ??

• @Wwfc2015_ We did do a deal for a keeper. Are you not keeping up?
    @rmjlondon wrote a couple of days ago: 'you think ? we already have a deal in place for a far better keeper than Matt Ingram so your wrong as per.'
    but hang on...then he also wrote: 'Lets sign David Martin who is a decent keeper at our level'
    which sort of makes it look like he knows f...oh well as you were.

• We had a deal but Nottingham Forest took a keeper so he was needed at his club and no plan B

• Give me a pint of what he's drinking!