Skip to content

Still Business to be done today

according to Twitter............

Comments

• Nothing like watching a load of blokes sitting about yakking. And it's very, very cheap telly.

• I'm going to pull a Ritchie and say the two we are after are:
    Daniel Scarr and Aaron Ramsdale

• Bournemouth loaning Adam Frderici to forest. Perhaps less likely they would also loan out Ramsdale.

• As long as this business is players in and not players out.

• Any defence cover would be greatly appreciated

• Waiting for the signing of another old duffer with GA saying this - 'He was a real tough opponent when I played against him'

• Old duffer lol

• "We're putting together one of the finest pools of experienced strikers in the lower leagues. We should always have two of the 17 of them fit at one point - that's the plan"

• 2 players to sign and 1 to leave before the deadline, Harriman if its him must be costing a fairly big fee as he is on a very long contract.

• Signed a 3 1/2 year deal with summer 2019 expiry. Which I guess for our standards is still a long remaining deal.
    100k maybe? Be amazed if more.

• This seems the latest on Deadline Day I've been waiting on Wycombe activity.

What's the latest we've signed someone on deadline day?

• Official twitter said signing on way

• surprised Richie isn't in with the name 2mins before it's announced.

• I've turned on Sky Sports to see it flash along the bottom screen

• @malone 2 mins after it's announced maybe

• ive been refreshing for 4mins on that breaking news tweet!

• Put France v Holland on. You'll be watching Love Island next

• We've got breaking news - but come back in 10 min to find out.

• Dan Scarr is my bet

• Whilst we are waiting, anyone else noticed the clock on gasroom is out by an hour if you are't signed in

• edited August 2017

Dan scarr...

• Dan Scarr it is. Height acquired

• I wonder who plays now then. Scarr and Stewart? It would be a big move to drop El-Abd after a handful of games after bringing him in on a 2 year deal and giving him the captaincy.

• Scarr will be sub and Stewart and El Abd playing

• gotta drop El abd he's a shambles him being vocal doesn't actually cover the fact that he is an awful footballer

• It'll be 1 of 3 things that happens:
    1) Plays the same back 4 against Forest Green to see if there is an improvement having given them a kick up the backside with a signing
    2) he's ruthless and drops El-Abd
    3) he plays them all in a 3 with JJ and Harriman as WBs

I hope it's number 2; however I feel he'll go through option 1 then 3 before that.

• Get a keeper in now and if say that's a good days business

• Ainsworth on twitter..'Let me introduce you to my little friend!'

• Good work on Scarr..Now a keeper please

• Could you imagine Gaz dropping El Abd?
    This is the guy who insisted on playing Hayes and Thompson together for a season when it clearly wasn't that effective!

Will be interesting though!