Skip to content

Hayes sadly leaves by mutual consent ......

2»

Comments

• Is it important for you to know this stuff before others Rick?

• Looking at this thread I don't blame him leaving. There maybe a few more following him if they have to face such abusive rubbish.

• The last hourah at The Lane was a joy, thank you for that Paul.
    It was time, professional to the end that you recognised that first half performance last week was not what you demand of yourself

• As Nostrodamus wrote in the 16th century: A man of riches will speak of
    Journeyman coach of London
    Haze will return to the capital
    He will know before all.

Although he also wrote: No glovesman will be borrowed
    To protect the final nets
    The chairs will remain
    Ruthless

so you pays your money and takes your choice.

• @perfidious_albion , agree to some extent, but it'll be interesting to see what his next move is.
    Can he cut it as a starting striker a division below still? Or will he retire and be a coach>

• First goal at WHL was excellent and...if only...Thanks Hayesy...goodbye and good luck!

• @Wendoverman said:
    As Nostrodamus wrote in the 16th century: A man of riches will speak of
    He will know before all.

The chairs will remain
    Ruthless

Wonderful!

• @Wendoverman said:
    As Nostrodamus wrote in the 16th century: A man of riches will speak of
    He will know before all.

The chairs will remain
    Ruthless

What ya think to that @rmjlondon? Clever or what.

• Of course you'd need to be familiar with the writings of Nostradamus to really appreciate that extract and how accurate it has proved.

• load of shite like most things u post, something we have in common !!

• @rmjlondon said:
    load of shite like most things u post, something we have in common !!

I knew rmjlondon knew he was spouting bobbins throughout!

• I think he has a season or two left in him at L2. Just needs a run playing in a team that uses him correctly. With no apologies his guile and attributes do not fit with Bayo's and whilst we are effective doing this set-up GA is not going to change. He no doubt took stock and thought about how many years he has left and how much he wants to spend on the sidelines.
    Only love and best wishes to him

• I knew Hayes was going before anybody on here simple as, yes I may have started a few rumours before but that was facts.

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub, your post reads like he's been fit a lot of time and just left out.
    That isn't the case at all. He's been unfit for loads of it.
    Can he turn out week in week out? That's a huge doubt.

• his achilles is a huge issue, and he is scared of getting hurt ... I would be suprised to see him play league football again.

• @malone Unfortunately I don't know the full extent of his injury or whether its an age thing. But playing sporadically can hardly be good for body and soul especially when you are frustrated about your performances and don't get a chance to put it right. If he could be as effective as Bayo in the pinnacle role with younger players doing the leg work I am sure he would love that position, but Bayo has made it his own.

• Be careful @rmjlondon your over-excitement over your 'scoop' might start to look like you were as surprised as we were you got it right.

• A good servant for Wycombe, but should have gone at the end of last season, so the correct decision.

Just a shame Tommy Burns isn't still in management, the £250k would have come in useful

• Thought it was Mark McGhee?

• Bit harsh on Scotty, he could at least vaguely move and at least pretended to go for headers...

• See Richie almost got another one right. Sadly got the wrong ex wwfc target man signing for Orient.