Skip to content

Hypoyhetical Question

2»

Comments

• Looking forward to the annual "are we allowed to recall a player from loan"? one as well

• Are we indeed. Where there's a Will there may be a way. Do we have anyone else out on loan? I think not.

@Jonny_King: the article I mentioned earlier (unattributed, sadly) was headed "Once More Into the Breach". Brilliantly written and you could readily hear it being declaimed on stage. Worthy of the equally clever and creative @Wendoverman.

• @Uncle_T And he must be seriously at fault for the goals, what with him wearing a scientifically modified shirt and all.

• Thank goodness for the science behind the goalkeeper's shirt. Helping us to only concede 2 goals per game

• the way brown time wastes we will need a keeper to cover a suspension not an injury.

• aaaah @rmjlondon it's only your positivity that keeps us all going...what did you think of the Vale result...not sure I've seen your view of it?

• @Wendoverman leave him/her alone. That was almost funny. (Actually I've found myself nodding to 2 or 3 of his/her more recent posts. Oh god....)

• @bookertease I'm genuinely interested in the richie view of a win...as for the second part of your post...

• yes we played well and I am pleased with the signing we have made today.

• Is richie being positive one of the signs of the apocalypse? What's the latest on North Korea?

• wish trump would blow them sky high tbh !

• Oh dear

• what about the thousands of innocent people who would die Richie?

• oh god @eric_plant it's bad enough having to negotiate the richie view on Wycombe let's leave World War III alone...

• Would we take Ingram back on loan. What a question!

• no we wouldn't

• I think it's pretty 100% given we would definitely.

• edited August 2017

I thought Richie was the "go to man" after the "loan keeper on his way for the playoff matches" of a couple of seasons ago? So what Richie says reference goalkeepers, goes for me.

• we won't sign anymore players till Jan now

• Wow, that's one hell of a statement. How could you possibly know that?

Here's another one. We won't play a league 2 game of football until Saturday.

• I think that's a perfectly reasonable statement. I am a bit concerned that Richie has made a few of those lately, starting to think someone else has taken over his account.

• Maybe he's just laid off the glue they keep behind the club shop counter.

• FmGFmG
    edited August 2017

@drcongo His picture has changed to someone completely different so maybe someone has!

• Gareth said one more signing so have no reason to disbelieve him unless somebody is offered to us we just can't turn down, but GA is not a Harry Redknapp style wheeler dealer so thats unlikely I would say.

• @rmjlondon said:
    Gareth said one more signing so have no reason to disbelieve him unless somebody is offered to us we just can't turn down, but GA is not a Harry Redknapp style wheeler dealer so thats unlikely I would say.

Five signings next week then.

• If richie has no reason to disbelieve Gareth, that's good enough for me. We will not sign anyone until Jan...unless somebody is offered to us we cannot turn down. Then we might. But it's unlikely.