Skip to content

Match day thread: Fulham (League Cup)

Comments

• How does one watch a live match on the iFollow platform?

I see a lot of buttons and ads for subscribing once I'm logged even though I'm obviously already subscribed, in but nothing about live games.

• I'm aware the option is only for overseas users... I definitely don't have a VPN installed on my machine ;)

• When I definitely didn't watch it over a VPN on Saturday, there definitely wasn't a button right next to the "Listen Live" button called "Watch Live". However that button definitely didn't not appear until the match had already started.

It definitely did tell me that currently live was Wycombe v Yeovil before the match kicked off though.

• Hope you're having a great time over there in Abroad @bill_stickers

• Also, not sure if cup games are included.

• Off the official website: Note there will be no live stream for overseas fans for fixtures in this competition.

• @bill_stickers I think the 'watch live' button appears in the match centre just before kick-off.

• I've decided due to a change in circumstance to cancel my holiday early. Amazingly, I'll still be able to make it to the game tonight.

• I think the live broadcast is just for league games.

• Look it up on streaming sites like Cricfree or Streamhunter.

• 433 with Williams at left win? Could be a 532 I suppose but would mean JJ playing centre back...

• Not if Williams plays CB? The way the team is listed makes it look that way, with Harriman and JJ playing as wing backs.

• Looks like Freeman has twice as much chance of getting a run out as the other subs.

• Maybe Williams rb with Harriman in midfield in a 442... we can only dream

• Wonder if one of the Freemans is actually O'Nien.

• Freeman 2 is Tyson apparently. Suggesting on commentary that it's 5-3-2; I've got my wish, although I wouldn't have necessarily chosen JJ as one of the centre-halves. Hope Southwell gets a chance to play as a central striker at some point tonight.

• PCH was off he field for treatment but has carried on. Doesn't seem like much else has happened so far.

Plymouth are (already) 3 down at Bristol City and Cheltenham have taken the lead at Oxford, so that's nice.

• 0-0 at half time.

• It is 532. The back three have done ok. We look a bit shaky when Harriman or Williams get isolated. Not clear who is supposed to shuffle across.

Going forward it hasn't worked. No one in the middle taking responsibility for getting on the ball and Harriman and Williams haven't been able to really get forward. Lots of passing on the edge of our box but nothing going forward.

Paris either has a knock or is doing his best to impersonate Alex Jakubiak. Possibly both.

• Paris off and Tyson on at half time.

• 1-0 Fulham. 3639 at Adams Park, 1365 away fans.

• 2-0 now.

• So, so poor

• How poor? Losing to a championship club isn't a bad thing.... have we tried to play football tonight or has it been the dreadful hoofball from Saturday?

• Plus we've put out as much of a second string as we possibly can. I think as long as we don't get hammered, few Wycombe fans will give a toss about going out the League Cup, especially to one of the strongest sides in the competition.

• Final score 2-0.

• @bigred87 said:
    How poor? Losing to a championship club isn't a bad thing.... have we tried to play football tonight or has it been the dreadful hoofball from Saturday?

Fulham made 11 changes from saturday...let me repeat....11 changes!!

• @Wwfc2015_ Yes and those 11 are far better than all our players. Whats your point?