Skip to content

iFollow

Comments

• It'd be interesting to see what the stats are of people paying for this service.

Probably too ridiculously low to even dream of releasing the stats!

• @Shev in Thailand kick off is 9pm, Hong Kong 10pm so some might say perfect timing. I like your time zone best though.

• @drcongo he gets the live stream in Vegas though

• @drcongo - $50 for the whole season? That would have been quite a deal.

@Malone - there is a map people can sign up for, and you can see who is supporting each club around the world. There were only 5 Wycombe fans signed up last I checked, but there are probably a bunch more that did not put themselves on the map.

• @Shev I wish it was only a tenner to get in at away grounds. I think I paid £23 at Port Vale a couple of weeks ago!

• @Onlooker Yeah, if you buy your subscription in this country for £42 or whatever it is, and then go abroad, you can watch the live streams. I know, I've done it. So if Shev had bought it over a VPN to make it look as though he was in this country, he'd have got the UK price and then still been able to watch every game live with the VPN off.

• @Onlooker - yeah, I was guessing a lowest possible price based on looking at Adams Park tickets recently. I am sure the mighty Port Vale feel justified in gouging!

@drcongo - c'est la vie. I am hoping they use the club's cut of my $140 to send Scott Brown to a crash course on "how to move from your line".

• @bluntphil no sound quality issues but against Port Vale we only got the Potteries commentary on iFollow (at least on the Android app). Not sure if that's because no Wycombe commentary was available or just because someone forgot to flick the switch...

• I had Wycombe commentary for PV (listening on a Mac). Sound quality is good and don't recall having any dropouts. Does seem more reliable than the old Player feed.

• @bluntphil I listened to home v Lincoln on my android in Greece and was delighted with the service, when I had eventually worked out that I had to listen through the app! Was perfect for the PV away match, again I used my android, perfect listening from a post wedding ceremony, in the church car park in Salisbury. Wife thought I was a bit anti social sat in the car with afternoon tea but sacrifices have to be made. Really concerned about today as I will attempt to listen again from my android butablet I have the same issues with the app as yesterday and IFollow haven't yet responded to my email other than "someone will contact you shortly" which was clearly an auto responder?

• Thanks for the feedback folks. Good to hear that the pesky recurring issues of the last few season appear to have gone.

@EwanHoosaami Fingers crossed your technical issue is resolved in time for this afternoon!

• @bluntphil The audio quality was fine last week, no lag but two drop-outs.

• I just tried to log in again without success.

On the Wanderers iFollow site it shows I've paid, whereas the app shows that I only have a free account.

PayPal shows the money taken last week.

No one has replied to my support emails.

I'd talked myself into giving the club a bit of money this way this year, but after having to sift through all the Sky Bet propaganda and a couple of wasted holiday hours I'm inclined to just issue a PayPal dispute and let them sort it all out.

• Well, I am finally sorted. I no longer have the padlock image on any of the interviews so hoping that I can listen in seamlessly when the match starts. Only time will tell. It turns out that my subscription was due. IPlayer used to just auto renew taking funds from my card. IFollow clearly don't, neither did they send me a simple email reminder. An issue I have suggested they resolve pdq before they lose customers.
    COYB''s!

• HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS THING WORK!?!

• Fucking thing. Now my account has stopped working too.

• If someone who works in digital/sports can't work it out who the fuck can?

• I finally got back to the game URL after it disappeared by digging through my history:

https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/201718/august/grimsby-town-vs-wycombe-wanderers-on-26-aug-17/

But now I get a technical difficulties audio loop instead of the game. No option to watch.

• Yep same here, very frustrating

• Got audio now, but it's that horrific hold music instead of Phil.

• Ditto lift music technical difficulties - same on Grimbsby site too

• Awful, just awful.

• M3GM3G
    edited August 2017

Back with Phil now

• Bollocking, now giving me the same effing issues I had before renewing a couple of hours ago. I hope they all drown at I FOLLOW!

• Yeah, I can't get video from abroad now either.

• Anyone having any luck with the ifollow ever time i click the listen now button i keep getting prompted with "Choose your subscription" message despite having a subscription.

• @BSE just login again - works for me

• Bag o' shite.

Stuff it, I'll watch the cricket instead.

• down again!