Skip to content

Match day thread: Barnet

2»

Comments

• Come on, don't mince your words, come straight out with it, say it as you think!!!!

• He's certainly got some big decisions to make.
    Wood, Thompson and Bean have to be struggling, unless they're keen to stay on seriously reduced terms. All have been bit parters this season, and if we bring in new players, which seems certain, they'd surely go even further back in the pecking order.

Thompson might see himself slightly unfortunate, as he's solid when not playing up front, and can still do a job. He arguably even offers more than Hayes, but as captain, and having a year left, he'll definitely still be around.

• Unlikely I would have thought that Pierre (by choice) and Wood, Thomson, Bean and Freeman (released) will be here next season or of course Blackman and Jakubiak. Wouldnt be at all surprised to see Brown, Rowe and Southwell head off for pastures new on agreed free transfers too.

• no way will Freeman leave considering the form he is showing and his low wage

• nick's final lingering hopes dashed in one post.........

• Freeman's agent in for a busy summer then.

• @devc beat me to it by seconds.

• I would actually keep Bean as cover in view of his versatility and usefulness when needed to break up play. Limited in ability but always gives 100%.

• You heard it here first, "Freeman off in summer".

Still waiting for that loanee due at Wembley 2015 as guaranteed by Richie.
    Maybe he meant for this year's Wembley final...

• Disagree @DevC I like Freeman he's very solid doesn't do anything breathtaking but does very little wrong a huge advantage at this level I'd definitely keep.

• I think he has showed decent form and remember is very young and probably very cheap

• I don't know why we've underused Freeman this season. He has looked very good over the last 3 games.

• He certainly looks to play the ball into feet every time he has it, which certainly marks him out as different.
    Probably playing a bit within himself and safe though, because he knows he'll quickly be out of the team.

• he should have played against Mansfield.

• Please don't resign Bean. Seems like a nice bloke but I think he may have undiagnosed dyspraxia.

• Shocked to agree with @rmjlondon but for me Freeman stays

• Yup. Only seen Freeman twice - the last two games - but he's looked a really solid mix of strength and skill.

• I would like to see Freeman given another year to develop. Must be hard to progress your league 2 "nous " when not playing and with no reserve team games.