Skip to content

Match day thread: Hartlepool

Comments

• Full match commentary will be on BBC3CR DAB and Chairboys Player

COYB!

• COYB, indeed! Any ideas how I can find BBC3CR on my Sonos system? I've searched to no avail thus far but it must be there somewhere.

• WDH in for Muller. Saunders in for Bean. Otherwise, the same as Tuesday.

Might be some football.

• @HCblue Careful, that could be a considered as a malicious rumour?

• I like how GA has eased Saunders into starting by gradually giving him more and more time off the bench. Two minutes a couple of weeks ago. Two and a half last week. Two and three quarters on Tuesday. Ninety today should be a breeze.

• Ooh, bench is interesting: Thompson and Freeman both there. Plus Paris and Jakubiak, so plenty of attacking options.

• Happy with the starting 11 and the bench. Good luck boys about time we put the poor run of results behind us.

• Agreed about the team selection. And the good luck, boys.

• Hopefully our expectations of Saunders have at least been eased since the fever pitch that greeted a great in form team when he signed.

Still hopeful he can be "the difference" still, and won't join Hayes as some sort of high paid millstone player for next year

• Lets hope he gets the ball and not looking up in the sky as we blindly hoof it forward.

• @robin that's unkind. I have definitely seen Pierre and JJ hoof it forward with their eyes still open (admittedly not all of the time)

• One of the reasons I like Muller as a player. He looks to play it out from the back.

• He likes a quick dive in when completely out of position too.

Hopefully he cuts that part out.

• If there were no flaws, he'd still be in Germany!

• Get in!!!! The beast!!!!!!!! COYB!

• I thought JJ got booked on Tuesday. Don't know why I just thought of that

• Pierre off injured...

• Uh oh.... Muller on for the injured Pierre. He did but the yellow cards got wiped after the second Sunday in March apparently

• Sadly @brittanywanderer will be livid at the lack of a new goal scorer. Fucking Bayo AGAIN!!!

• Weston playing as well as I've seen him today. Pierre is a loss. Akinfenwa also went down injured after the (very well taken) goal, hopefully nothing serious.

• Big mistake signing him.

• Player doing the same thing as a few weeks ago. Now the player is playing 3cr....where's the Wycombe game....?

• Weston was great on Tuesday, too. Glad he's going well today.

• Muller - WDH combo is a bit of a worry, but at least the pair of them are having a good opportunity to stake a claim for next season, as well as Gaz being able to judge whether either can be a proper starter.
    Jury massively out on both as a first choice for certain.

• This'll be interesting, with Paris on for Bayo.

• Hopefully GA has told Paris to calm down a bit. He looked so frustrated with himself on Tuesday I thought he was bound to get sent off.

• Yes, Paris!

• No Paris!

• Hey ho. Obviously still in an angry place then