Skip to content

Accrington Preview

2»

Comments

• @DevC so you salute those going but assume they are going to barrack the players?

Your lack of faith in humanity is depressing at times.

• Wham! Rap over the knuckles from a poster rapidly becoming a RITM impersonator.

I suppose on an open forum, she has the freedom to post everything she wants.

• Move on or take it outside.

• edited February 2017

@DevC I hope we aren't treated like bad boys and forced to sit in a different corner, like a baby. Nothing looks the same in the light. Just hope they do it right.

• @DevC you could drag me to hell and back, and you do.

• Admit it Peter, you just want my sex.

• I just want to say that the latest offering from the Met Office shows light rain only for Accrington this afternoon. So difficult for forecasters this week. Hence what @Cyclops, that master of subtlety and clever puns, would describe as complete bollocks. Have a good trip old son!

• Would you Adam and Eve it, Met Office have reverted to heavy rain. Total bollocks.

• Peter and Dev - do we really have to read about your romantic relationship on a public football forum

• @mooneyman said:
    Peter and Dev - do we really have to read about your romantic relationship on a public football forum

No, just stick to the micra/cyclops love-in.

• I will be in Accy soon. So will let you know the real weather!

• @M3G said:
    I will be in Accy soon. So will let you know the real weather!

Leaving at 5 mate, had a few already. See you in the crown.

• Hope the sun won't go down on you all

• Raining pretty hard in this part of the north west, about 20 miles from Accrington.

• It's not raining in Preston at the minute

• Blackburn not raining.

• Raining in Accy but it's light and stops in between the showers

• No rain just sunshine here.

• Sun, rain, sleet and fog. The latest forecast for Accrington this evening. Enjoy!

• Raining in Accy but it's light and stops in between the showers

• @M3G you must have a double.

• And if I was there I'd buy you one.

• Or have you already had one?!

• Weather is fine in Manchester. Just buying my train ticket so I hope it isn't called off now.

• @colonel_splaffy said:
    Weather is fine in Manchester. Just buying my train ticket so I hope it isn't called off now.

It won't be. But what a roller-coaster build-up.

• Cheers I will have a double vodka @mirca