Skip to content

And so on to Exeter

2»

Comments

• Tough for any manager to get a side motivated after Saturday. A bit of squad rotation will help.

• Testing game for certain, but if anyone can get them going, it'll be Gaz.
    Some players might actually be more lifted from Saturday, like Weston and Thompson.

Thompson especially showed that he could do the central striker role if he actually gets some decent crosses. I think we forget he's quite a strong unit himself.

Definitely seems a good game to get Harriman back in for, as well as Saunders.

• PCH has a serious Hamstring injury so won't be playing tomorrow or anytime soon and his loan also expires after the Exeter game.

• From comments made by Phil Catchpole (and/or his co-commentator) PCH was indeed clutching the back of his thigh late in the game at Mansfield but there was some suggestion that it could be just cramping and I'd very much like to know the source of a potentially prejudicial comment on a public forum that "PCH has a serious hamstring injury......".

• it's "inside knowledge" of course, the sort of gem we had along with "we're signing a keeper for the playoff final", and many others.

• Needs to be very careful with comments like that.

• but surely @micra, he can't keep such gems to himself!

• We should count ourselves lucky that we have a mole within the inner sanctums of the club!

• @Malone said:
    but surely micra, he can't keep such gems to himself!

Clearly not! But I wish he would.