Skip to content

Train information on Saturday

2»

Comments

• Have to admit I'm am not that familiar with Theopbalds Grove/Middlesex Hospital but it sounds feasible.

Generally you are better off parking away from the ground and then using public transport for the last short leg of the journey.

It is the fans that are parked close to the stadium that are the Ines leaving 10 mins before the end to 'beat the traffic'.

There are several places within 2-3 mins of WHL where you can park for £15 or so, schools/community centres/garages etc. Can't be booked though,. have to take pot luck.

• @TTID I am travelling from High Wycombe to Clapham to pick up my grand dad by car. I am then travelling to Lewisham to meet my brother. If the tube is travelling by 18mph and my car is travelling by 60mph, how many goals will Adebayo Akinfenwa score against Spurs?

• @LX1 said:
    TTID I am travelling from High Wycombe to Clapham to pick up my grand dad by car. I am then travelling to Lewisham to meet my brother. If the tube is travelling by 18mph and my car is travelling by 60mph, how many goals will Adebayo Akinfenwa score against Spurs?

An easy one.

None.

• Your over confidence is your weakness

• @LX1 said:
    Your over confidence is your weakness

Morpheus to Neo?

• Or maybe Sun Tzu?

• LX1LX1
    edited January 2017

Luke to Emperor

• Bayo will score one...late on...setting up a nice replay for WWFC...unwanted extra fixture for Title/European football chasing Spurs.

• Title chasing ? I think you will find Chelsea already have one hand on the Trophy.

• Have you got information that all the other teams have given up Richie?

• Title chasing ? I think you will find Chelsea already have one hand on the Trophy.

Then by definition Richie, Spurs are chasing it aren't they, as there remains near half a season! DOFL!!!!

• Tottenham have as much chance of winning the Premier league as some of our fans have of admitting their continual Ainsworth abuse, and then massive silence was very embarrassing.

• Sorry to take this thread back to the topic of trains, but for anyone thinking of switching from the underground to the overground at Severn Sisters -
    SEVEN SISTERS: Until late February, we are carrying out escalator maintenance work at Seven Sisters station. This means that the Seven Sisters Road ticket hall cannot be used to exit the station, or interchange from the Victoria line to the Overground platforms.
    To change from the Victoria line to London Overground services: Please follow the signs to the High Road ticket hall and touch out. Use exit 4 to leave the station, then walk along Seven Sisters Road. Touch in at the Seven Sisters Road ticket hall for your London Overground service. We will automatically apply the correct fare.

• @Doob said:
    Sorry to take this thread back to the topic of trains, but for anyone thinking of switching from the underground to the overground at Severn Sisters -
    SEVEN SISTERS: Until late February, we are carrying out escalator maintenance work at Seven Sisters station. This means that the Seven Sisters Road ticket hall cannot be used to exit the station, or interchange from the Victoria line to the Overground platforms.
    To change from the Victoria line to London Overground services: Please follow the signs to the High Road ticket hall and touch out. Use exit 4 to leave the station, then walk along Seven Sisters Road. Touch in at the Seven Sisters Road ticket hall for your London Overground service. We will automatically apply the correct fare.

Didn't know that, thanks. Liv St to WHL it is then.

• Thanks @TTID I'm still going with the walking - drinking - walking thing though