Skip to content

Thoughts on your trip to Plymouth

124»

Comments

• Been derailed long ago though, eh? Never mind, I'll save my political posts for fb friends!) HNY to all, predators aside!

COYB!!!!

• It's very frustrating when threads get diverted like this. (Never been known to do it!!)
    Seriously though, I've lost count (STMF) of how many times I've returned to this thread thinking that some interesting additional insights might have been added regarding the trip to Plymouth, only to be reminded that reference to football had ceased.

• edited January 2017

The thing is micra, we currently have some exciting things happening at our wonderful little club, there are so many positive things to discuss regarding FOOTBALL!, threads like this always seem to get hijacked by the dullard usual suspects.
    Why not talk about Bayo, Kashket, the forthcoming cup matches against Blackpool and Stourbridge, our amazing run of form, Blackman and gape, Ainsworth...
    and how small eric plants penis is...

• All of those things are being talked about

• @RogertheBandito - It would be interesting to know when and where you inspected the length of Eric's penis!

• Threads need the opportunity to react to something that is brought up though.

For all the "diversion" posts people moan about, there's always plenty of people moaning about diversions.
    If you don't like it, don't read it, it really is that simple (as they say)

• Ha for the avoidance of doubt I'd like to make clear I have nothing to do with that edit.

• What a weird bloke

• @eric_plant said:
    All of those things are being talked about

All of them?