Skip to content

Match day thread: Orient

2»

Comments

• In sunny weston super mare!

• Weston looked impressive when he came on positive

• @bigred87 Agreed, could be a huge boost during the busy festive period and next round of FA cup.

• He looked fast, skillful and strong. Hopefully he can keep injury free now and become another attacking option in the near future. Ainsworth said to judge him when he had a fully fit squad in the New Year and it's become apparent far earlier than expected. I'll admit I was starting to doubt him after some very poor performances but happy to admit I was wrong. This is a very exciting team now.

• It's strange how one poster feels he had a mare, whereas most felt he had a good game.

• bray wanderer. There was a couple of guys behind me who were laying into Thompson for missing a header. It makes me wonder what they expect. Thompson from where I stood had a good game. Blackman was trying to land the kicks on Thompson as home work had rightly worked out that the right back in the 1st half was the weak link. (he went to left back and Thompson followed him)
    I have never played football at a level remotely near League 2 but I appreciate the skill levels expected / achievable.
    For me Blackman is the best keeper in League 2. I am concerned that he will be off in the New Year. Having watched Liverpool v Bournemouth on TV he is good enough for the Prem.

• Read the match report on the BBC site and it seems pretty different to what I listen d to on the player. Their write up doesn't suggest that we ran the game and almost suggests we were lucky to get the points.......

• Meanwhile... a few hours later and a few mile up the road...