Skip to content

London based Chairboys fans...

Comments

• I'm going to try my best to make this one, even if it is a little jaunt across London.

• I commute into Marylebone each day from Banbury ... The Globe would allow me to pop in for a few swift ales on 6th March. Would love to attend.

• Evening all. Apologies, but I need to postpone this Tuesday.

The following Tuesday at 7pm any good for people?

• I’ll be in sunny Texas next week.

• @stevedore @OakwoodExile @OxfordBlue @Richard_Cheese Just making sure you chaps have seen this. Apologies again about the postponement. Let me know if next Tuesday works...

@drcongo SXSW I presume? Enjoy Austin, only slightly jealous.

• Next Tuesday works for me

• Next Tuesday works for me too.

• @bluntphil Indeed, I'm there for the tech and film festival rather than the music festival, although the tech and film bit is usually even boozier than the music.

• Apologies again but I've had a late booking to work this Tuesday so I need to postpone once more.

I'm off on holiday after that for a few weeks too, so will need to reschedule on my return early April.

In the meantime, COYB!

• edited April 2018

Third time lucky.

Tuesday 1st May (Next Tuesday)
    The Three Kings in Clerkenwell (normal venue)
    Kick off - 18:30 but come along when you like.

All welcome, plenty to talk about!

PS - If anyone else is stupid enough to be doing the Russia 2018 Panini sticker book, let me know and bring your swaps with you.

• I can’t not come to this now can I.

• It shall be a joyous occasion. All welcome

• Pure class commentary Phil, as I told you after the Stanley defeat.....it's like listening to Aggers on TMS. Thank you.

• Many thanks @ValleyWanderer, that really is too kind, Aggers is a wonderful broadcaster.

Not heard back from anyone on the get together tomorrow night, apart from @StrongestTeam who I was delighted to bump into during a brief sojourn into the away end on Saturday, and @drcongo above.

Either way, I'll be at the Three Kings in Clerkenwell at 6.30pm (any excuse for a pint eh?)

Hope you are all still on cloud nine

• I'll be a little late, probably around 8.30. Hope you're not sat drinking on your own for two hours.

• I'll be there Phil. Probably around 7

• We are upstairs at The Three Kings.

@StrongestTeam got here early and secured us a table.

• My trains into town are screwed. Will find a way though.

• Power to the people!

• Next time everyone has to turn up in their "Retter" t shirts. Excellent evening, sorry to leave early. Thanks to @bluntphil for organising the boardroom.

• Sounds like a fun night. I might have to try and come up to London to join in next time! Plan one for the summer hols will you, Phil?!

• Oh, and @OakwoodExile, you certainly know how to make an exit. Thanks.

• Bummed I couldn't make it again. Maybe next time. Always seems to fall on an awkward day for me.

• @drcongo My very great pleasure!

• @drcongo said:
    Oh, and OakwoodExile, you certainly know how to make an exit. Thanks.

Oh go on, spill the beans! (He didn’t, did he?)

• I've mentioned this to a couple on non-Gasroom reading but London-based Chairboys. Any chance of setting up a summer meet?

• Why don't they read the gasroom?

• I still have every intention of making one of these! I’d love a summer one in a cracking beer garden. The Faltering Fullback perhaps?

• Wow! That is a veritable Aladdin’s Cave.
    They have Pride (and one called Atlantic, that I’ve not previously come across) but, on my tiny iPhone, I couldn’t see any other real ales. It looks a great venue and I just could be tempted to drag my weary old bones in that direction.

• Let's do it, WW are unbeaten since the last one...

How about Tuesday 5th June? I'm also a fan of the Faltering Fullback but happy to go with the consensus on preferred venue.

Maybe @drcongo could set up a poll to put it to the vote?