Skip to content

Scott Kashket signs

2»

Comments

• Going back to Scott Kashket, the shirt being wielded in the official website photo with GA looks disproportionate to Scott's fairly slight 5'9" frame!

• Is he injured?

• Wait a second. I'll check.......

... No he's fine........

.....oh he's injured now

• To be fair, if memory serves @Wwfc2015 only keeps coming to see this rubbish because his kid begs him or he'd never come to see this rubbish again. And sooner or later he'll stop coming to see this rubbish.

• @Wendoverman said:
    To be fair, if memory serves Wwfc2015 only keeps coming to see this rubbish because his kid begs him or he'd never come to see this rubbish again. And sooner or later he'll stop coming to see this rubbish.

He loves the attention - that's all it is.

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    Pathetic signings....both. looking forward to a year of struggling

As we've not had a post recently from the gasroom's ray of sunshine, here he is welcoming Scott Kashket to the club!

• Amazing.

• Be fair. He must be downbeat at the moment. "Looking forward to" a year of struggle. I originally interpreted that as meaning he expected it. Now I think he has a seriously bad case of masochism.

• @arnos_grove said: get a life you pathetic cretin. Happy to admit when I am wrong. He has been bloody brilliant as have the team and manager . Long may it continue.
    As we've not had a post recently from the gasroom's ray of sunshine, here he is welcoming Scott Kashket to the club!

• @Wwfc2015_ said:

@arnos_grove said:

get a life you pathetic cretin. Happy to admit when I am wrong. He has been bloody brilliant as have the team and manager . Long may it continue.
    As

• @Wwfc2015_ Impressive internet skills there

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    As

Good to hear from you. But you aren't really happy to post when you're wrong are you? Otherwise you wouldn't have been silent until you got wound up again.

• @Wwfc2015_ Don't they teach you internet and IT skills at your junior school?

• @arnos_grove said:
    Good to hear from you. But you aren't really happy to post when you're wrong are you? Otherwise you wouldn't have been silent until you got wound up again.

I have more important things to do. .. unlike some people on here ..I actually have a life.

• @mooneyman said:
    Wwfc2015_ Don't they teach you internet and IT skills at your junior school?

Grow up you cretin

• @Wwfc2015_ genuine question. What happens to your life when things aren't going so well for the club? As you seem to surface like a crab from under a rock during the rough spell.

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    Wwfc2015_ genuine question. What happens to your life when things aren't going so well for the club? As you seem to surface like a crab from under a rock during the rough spell.

I have posted a few messages over the last few weeks saying how well we are playing. I have loved to be proven wrong. I thought we would struggle however fair play to the manager and the team who have been brilliant for the last couple of months.

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    I have more important things to do. .. unlike some people on here ..I actually have a life.

348 messages and 16 threads suggests otherwise. As someone has already asked, why don't you 'have a life' when we're not doing so well?

• What a pathetic end to a good thread. Have a bit of Christmas cheer and stop picking on the Grinch!

We are on our best run in ten years so big up the boys and GA and AH for the increased stability. Enough of the infighting. And to all a good night...

• @NorsQuarters said:
    What a pathetic end to a good thread. Have a bit of Christmas cheer and stop picking on the Grinch!

We are on our best run in ten years so big up the boys and GA and AH for the increased stability. Enough of the infighting. And to all a good night...

Well said

• @NorsQuarters said:
    What a pathetic end to a good thread. Have a bit of Christmas cheer and stop picking on the Grinch!

Here here

• There.
    Where on the stairs?
    There on the stairs.
    Right there.

• He's here! He's there! He's ev'ry freakin' where, Scotty K, Scotty K!

• there's nobody here but us cretins...