Skip to content

Scott Kashket signs

Exciting attacker apparently - released from Orient in the summer.

http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/exciting-attacker-joins-on-short-term-deal-3284241.aspx

The article also states 'the first' signing of deadline day.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Kashket

Comments

• Think this is a bench warmer. Hardly inspiring. Please please prove me wrong.

I would love an established, reliable player.

• Obligatory YouTube clip

• Interesting signing. Background in Futsal and has spent time in Spain... is this another sign that Ainsworth is about to ditch the hoofball for good?

• Club Twitter feed teasing us with suggestions that more may be to come. Hope they're inbound not outbound...

• Premier league u21 star apparently. Fingers crossed for a central midfielder.

• I think he's just a cover for the lack of width while PCH and Weston are out. Which is a good sign that Ainsworth will try and push on with quickly, wide, pacy football.

FINGERS CROSSED

• I'd like to see the villa kid sellars back

• @bigred87 He was electric when he had the ball but never passed it, as I recall. I suspect that wasn't what GA was looking for then and certainly not what he's looking for now.

@Chris , would that mean he could play for us and at the same time be available for his parent club U/21 team? That might be interesting for everyone concerned...

• I believe that is the new rules.

Sellars (or indeed Sellers) did nothing of note did he?

• @Chris he had a long throw and would run with the ball...for the ten minutes per game he got.

• Why are people saying were going to sign Keiron Agard ? are they insane lol

• @rmjlondon Who's said that?

• Pathetic signings....both. looking forward to a year of struggling

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    Pathetic signings....both. looking forward to a year of struggling

Welcome to the club...

• What did you think of Alfie Mawson on 9 August 2014, @Wwfc2015_ ?

• I feel quite positive about the signings, young hungry and eager to earn a longer contract......and a guy who took over from Mccarthy as captain for under 21s a midfielder that we need ainsworth has done all he can.........no pierre news is good news

• Wwfc2015 said - "Pathetic signings....both. looking forward to a year of struggling"

What a stupid, negative reaction. Why not give them both a chance before passing judgment?

• We are signing players with no pedigree who will probably be on the bench. Lost conferece in the manager and team. Would love to be proved wrong.

• Chris , would that mean he could play for us and at the same time be available for his parent club U/21 team? That might be interesting for everyone concerned...

For what it's worth, he will be 22 next week. (I'm referring to Dom Gape - who is now the subject of another thread.) He cannot be recalled or rejected under the new rules.
    Scott Kashket has come on a free and is on a short term contract.

• No pedigree? Captain of a Premier League u21 team. Suggests he might not be too bad (McCarthy was OK). Probably will be on the bench to begin with but mustl inevitably get some sort of chance to play soon (given our injury position). Let's see what he can do.

• Ah, it's the old Piers Morgan style scoundrel act from @Wwfc2015_ - dismissing players he's never seen play as absolute garbage but if it turns out they're ok he'll refer back to the claim "would love to be proved wrong".

Of course a terrible debut performance will probably result in yet another 'never coming again' flounce, rescinded via a thin excuse just days later.

• Another piece of buisness TBA at 11pm..........pierre?

• Interesting comments regarding Kashket on the Orient forums. The fans seem to rate him and are dissappointed he's gone. "Raw, but very promising" and "victim of internal politics" seems to be the general theme of comments

• Wouldn't surprise me.

• Heavy speculation online that Pierre is off to Swindon

• So we reject bid In Pierre....very surprised.

• cheer up Wwfc2015 your negativity is so last year

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    Pathetic signings....both. looking forward to a year of struggling

I assume that this was supposed to be followed by a post containing a few dangling fishes and 'crying with laughter' emojis to show that it was just a bit of 'bantz'. Sadly for you the Gasroom doesn't offer such a facility and now you just look like a stupid twat.
    Unless you were really serious? In which case you still look like a stupid twat.

• He's on good form today!

• @rmjlondon said:
    Why are people saying were going to sign Keiron Agard ? are they insane lol

Kieran Agard was signed by MK Dons a couple of weeks ago. These "people", like most of your sources, seem to be badly misinformed.
    Have a good day.