Skip to content

Match Report

2»

Comments

• @scarlet said:
    Crédit to GA to. The bond he and the lads have is fantastic, and thats what makes us a strong team . Roll on Tuesday.

Too right mate, positivity is the name of the game when it comes to getting together for the promotion battle! All said and done, a solid performance and I tip my hat to all.

Up at four for the cheapo across the norsea and work awaits... with you on BBC text Tuesday.

COYB!!!!

• @EwanHoosaami Totally agree. Holloway has oozed class every time I've seen him and his introduction changed the game on Saturday.

• Wycombe now mathematically safe. Lot less dramatic than last season

• The reference to Beavon is interesting. They are very different players but while Beavon turned into a real asset in the end it took him at least a season as I recall to become a regular and to hit any real kind of form. I'm a Holloway fan and hope he gets the same chance to continuie his development with us.

• edited March 2015

Sometimes I wonder whether we're all watching the same game. The Fred for Holloway sub was made at the perfect time. Fred was getting no change and being bullied every time. Holloway used his extra muscle to win headers, freekicks and to get the ball down and play. This took a lot of pressure off the midfield and defence and in my opinion could well have won us the game. The shot with the outside of the boot oozed class and would have been the icing on top of a good performance.

Ten minutes more on the field and I'd have had him as a man of the match contender.

• @NorsQuarters, scratch my comments about painting the WWFC dressing room wall 'Win headers and use your finese and not your bulk', seems most of us where watching the same match after all.

See you tomorrow, hopefully 2 others are coming to the match :)

• It's a real advantage to have two such different players as Fred and Holloway in the same position. If one ain't working, bring on the other.

• @eric_plant said:
    Wycombe now mathematically safe. Lot less dramatic than last season

Very good.

• @eric_plant said:
    Wycombe now mathematically safe. Lot less dramatic than last season

Ah but what about the late Bristol rovers challenge that we've cheated by only playing half a season on a rugby cut-up pitch and that we should be deducted 30 points

• Don't get me wrong I'd love to Bean come and play decisive role, I suport all the players, the squad, the manager and the team. COYB!!!!! Great to be a Chairboy at mo' let's have another top performance tonight. COYB!

• There should have been a "see" before Bean.....too relaxed me thinks.