Skip to content

Possible new signing - Jack Parkinson

2»

Comments

• I agree trevor and it gives me sleepless nights as well.

it is utterly ridiculous that we do not yet have a full squad in place only nine weeks away from the next game and more than four days after the final games of the 2015/16 season were played.

• Should be saving a considerable amount of wages, as I assume as soon as a contract is signed we start paying.

• rmj and banterking obviously both back from their/his holiday. Don't renew rmj...don't renew. It will be terrible next season...awful it will just upset you. No new players...all other managers better than GA...it's not worth it mate.

• I have never said it is terrible supporting Wycombe I have supported them since I was young and will continue to do so so maybe I might come up with something you don't like sorry,but you do sound like a 17 year old who knows all about everything. It's not only money that is the problem with the club I support and love , Wycombe has highs and lows and will continue probably have them in the future so please stop bitching about other people's comments( I do agree some comments make me wonder how committed they are to the club).

• Well, there you are then. @brittanywanderer is clearly disassociating him/herself from those other 'W's.

• PS Not sure who sounds like a 17 year old.

• Banterking was never gone

• @banterking said:
    Banterking was never gone

"Quoi"?? Oh, let's get on with our lives.

• Micra (Perrin )

• @banterking You're miles out.

• well it seemed people are saying we cant afford a football league team at times cost cutting has gone to far with squad wages

• Thanks Trevor, insightful stuff as always.

• If we start next season without a goalkeeper, then I'll be in complete agreement Trevor.

• But we do have Baz and he has never conceded a goal for us!

• least i want this club to do well and not settle for mi table ever year with a poor team

• You don't even need to read Trevor's posts to know that it'll be a dreary, negative, all is sh!t post.

Why bother mate, why bother doing anything eh?

• @Malone said:
    You don't even need to read Trevor's posts to know that it'll be a dreary, negative, all is sh!t post.

Why bother mate, why bother doing anything eh?

Why was Trevor sacked by the Samaritans

• @trevor and how are you contributing to help with this dream? Other than moaning all day long on a message board?

• @Malone said:
    You don't even need to read Trevor's posts to know that it'll be a dreary, negative, all is sh!t post.

They do have the advantage of being brief. I do have the mental cartoon picture of Trevor with a rain cloud over his head though. For some reason it makes me happy

• well i don't have any power at the club nor do you it isnt like in Germany where the fans have alot more power compared to here look at all the transfers for example we have seen our best players go for less than they should have and they where all undisclosed goes o show really we aren't a fan run club at all .

• Fan owned not fan run, we elect a board to run the club, with big decisions like a change in ownership being put to a referendum. Bit like running the UK really.

• well there obviously not running it well

• Nor is David Cameron, who amongst other things is conning us into voting to staying in the EU!

• Stand for election then Mr Trevor, get on the trust board and help change things from within.

• if only that simple

• @trevor said:
    if only that simple

Oh I'm sure you are

• how rude you are

• Indeed he is Trevor. You may not be a potential Man Booker prize-winner and you can be a bit negative but I'm sure you're a decent enough character at heart.

• Sorry Trevor. It was rude of me. I apologise unreservedly. It is good to have you back