Skip to content

Explayer news

We will come up against a former Youth teamer next season.

http://bbc.in/1WCU2o9

Comments

• Good player too, would have been an excellent replacement for Pierre - should we need one.

• Dean Morgan is available as well. Now if only his attitude could be adjusted ....

• @ChasHarps said:
    We will come up against a former Youth teamer next season.

http://bbc.in/1WCU2o9

Will he be asked why he's 'such a c***' by the drone army?

• Dean Morgan just signed before deadline day here in Iceland for Throttur, a club in Reykjavik.

Throttur is playing in Iceland´s top division after being promoted last season. They have had a shaky start to the season; had lost two games (3-0 and 6-0) and drawn one before Morgan was signed.
    He came on as a substitute in Throttur´s last game when Throttur were 2-0 up playing 11 against 10 and Throttur won 2-0.

Also playing for Throttur is Sebasitan Svard, who had a very short spell with Wycombe. Svard has played in Throttur first 3 games but was not in the squad for the last game.

cheers from a Chairboy in Iceland

• Hope Dean takes plenty of gloves with him!

• @raglan What is the standard of the Icelandic top division like?

• Jason Banton released by Notts County unsurprisingly. What now for another what could have been?

• If he gets another league club, his agent should get a gong for services to footballers or in the art of hypnosis.

• Nice to see Kourtney Hause in the U21 team tonight. Doing the business regularly.

• Good to see he's doing well can see him moving to a prem team in the not so distant future, a nice sell on fee would do us nicely.

• Probably just gossip but - from a Pompey fan...

"Our latest rumours are hylton from Oxford. Reid being linked yet again, amond from grimsby and kretzchamar. Should have some funds to spend this season if Webster deal goes through"

http://onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/league-2-transfer-rumours-thread-2016-2017.10/page-95

• Banton has signed for Crawley

• Copy and paste comment about if he gets his sh1t together he will be a great signing. However Wycombe, Hartlepool and Notts County all thought that last season.

• Since signing apprentice professional forms at 16, Crawley will now be his 13th(thirteenth) different club and he is still aged just 23.

• Elliot Benyon has signed for Wealdstone

• Christ, Banton signs for a year with an option for another, shall we run a sweep to see where he ends up on loan this season?

• @robin I'd like to put £1 on Eastleigh.

• Not bad but my pound is on Burnham.

• I will have my £1, on a spell in the states, as he has previously had a spell with the Seattle Sounders which he somehow squeezed in between his 12 UK clubs.

• Grimsby

• Ryan Allsopp signs for 2 more years at Bournemouth. Not surprised, look very assured for us.

• Allsopp looked a great keeper after waving at one in his first match. It always interests me how young English keepers develop as opportunities are limited in the first team.
    Tom Heaton seems to have found a way through but he seems to be an exception rather than the rule.

Wouldn't be that surprised to see Ryan back at Wycombe come August.

• Which reminds me. Where's Franky Fielding these days?

• Fielding is playing somewhere up north.

Bristol City I think.

• I'll have £1 on Banton going on loan to Whitehawk.

• I'm going to give Banton a break and hope he realises the opportunities to display his undoubted talent are becoming fewer and fewer. I wish him all the best.

• Why? He's so far up his own arse he thinks he should be playing for Barcelona when if he';s lucky he'll end up playing for Braintree.

• I just speak as I find Robin. I never thought any of what you talk about in my interactions with him.

• Mr Waddo's contact book is still his main source for signing players it appears.
    As Matt McClure signs for Aldershot.

• @ChasHarps Only a matter of time before Jordan Ibe turns up at Aldershot then!