Skip to content

Hayes expresses desire to stay at WWFC

13»

Comments

• Ive never said I work at the club, neither is my name Rich or Richiee or anything like it.

• What's the source of your insider knowledge, old son?

• Wow this thread moved on a bit.
    I would like to have Hayes next year. Yes this season he was well below his best but I think a pre-season free of injury would see him come back better, and he is only 32.
    AAH is injured again. On his day i thought he was great. Off his day he was at best a liability at worse...injured again. Before we can take a punt on another striker who does not score but could we need to know their heads are right and I am not convinced his is.
    My preference would be for Paris to come back. Lose Ugwu, lose AAH, forget about Sellars and Liburn and get Paris and another loanee in.

• I certainly wouldn't forget SellArs. SellErs, not so sure but his throw-ins are a massive weapon.

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub without claiming any "insider knowledge", I would guess that Paris is a pretty safe bet to be back in the quarters next season. Like you, much as I would love an AAH on fire back at the club, I think his injury record and his ability to not get fired up for too many games will possibly mean he won't be back.

• Really.

@rmjlondon are you sure with the above statement. "The players are told not to tell the supporters anything", Aka Those who pay their wages?

How come I and many here on the forum have spoken to players, as confirmed by @EwanHoosaami a few comments above.

• I heard that...massive fines for any player who tells anyone except @rmjlondon anything...he's the only one the club trust.

• He's being considered for an official PR role next season, 100% fact

• Trolls need oxygen and we're giving him plenty.

• I've put him back on ignore.

• edited April 2016

is RMJ really pretending to not be the same poster as Richie Mayes?

Incredible scenes.

• drcongo so have i as i can't be bothered by his crap anymore.

• Ditto. Pretty soon he'll be talking to a wall in an empty room.

• No, he's under explicit instruction from Ainsworth not to talk to any walls. 100% fact.

• Hopefully he will fall of the wall like Humpty Dumpty!

• he does have one gift, quite accurately allowing us to rule out anything he states is happening!