Skip to content

Hayes expresses desire to stay at WWFC

Comments

• I suspect that's a big if.

• If ever a truce were needed............

• I think we should at least offer Holloway a new deal. If he takes it - great, perhaps he and GA can settle any differences and we can all move forward with a potentially very good striker on our books. But even if he has already told GA he has no intention of signing a new deal, I think we should offer him one anyway and secure some compensation from the club that snaps him up. I know we have a policy of not standing in players' way etc. but we're a cash-strapped football club, not a charity.

It may cause AAH a few problems in getting a new club (as it did with Stewart a year ago) but I personally feel he has done little to entitle himself to any 'favours' off WWFC.

I don't mean to sound so bitter - my personal preference would be the club retaining his services and him playing games and scoring goals for WW, but if that's not to be then let's squeeze every penny we can out of the situation.

• Agreed, we should be getting whatever compensation we're entitled to.

• we don't want a stewart situation and the money we might get for him is so minimal it wouldn't be worth it, just release him because GA has said things in my opinion which mean while he is manager AAH won't play for WWFC again.

• The Stewart situation seems to have worked out OK in the end!

• he hasn't been offered a new deal has he ? NO

• I imagine Oldham at the very least will be keen to snap Holloway up. Can't see him sitting doing nothing until Christmas, waiting for a club to sign him.

• @rmjlondon is talking through his ar** again. Holloway was offered a new deal by Ainsworth and AAH didn't accept it. Offer was made and AAH, had till last day of December 2015 to accept.

As AAH is under 24, they club are entitled to a fee. If Oldham or other Clubs decide to make a offer and it's reject by us, then it goes to the tribunal.

@rmjlondon I guess you didn't read an article by Ainsworth
    http://www.getbucks.co.uk/sport/football/news/oldham-loan-star-still-wycombe-11153058 guess not, bet that pee'd your on bonfire.

Why not concentrate on what we got as we play better with Hayes apparently and as much as the games lately are dire we are up the top half of the league so can't complain, can we?

• @rmjlondon
    "he hasn't been offered a new deal has he ? NO"

Wrong again.

• @rmjlondon your.posts are so inaccurate it's not even funny. More to be pitied than scorned! Really lad, I think you are long overdue to find a life, in particular away from the gasroom and WWFC.

• He won't stay at WWFC whatever u all want to happen, and we will probably get about 5k at tribunal. He has played hardly any games and scored hardly any goals, his wages are low and what on earth do you think we have added to him as a player to make him worth anything ..... living in a f***ing dream world most of you.

• he may have been offered a new deal then, but he fell out with Gareth around the time of the Millwall game when he played very well and was then dropped. He has not been offered a new deal since then and won't be either if he is then I will stop watching the club for a season thats how certain I am.

• You've been plenty certain about lots of things before, you can't be surprised when people no longer believe a word you say.

• @rmjlondon in that case, though sad for his parting, I pray that he doesn't sign and maybe we will be rid of you for a year!

• @rmjlondon said:
    he may have been offered a new deal then, but he fell out with Gareth around the time of the Millwall game when he played very well and was then dropped. He has not been offered a new deal since then and won't be either if he is then I will stop watching the club for a season thats how certain I am.

You haven't a clue have you, just throw mud everywhere and hope something sticks. Cause drama and as usual no sincerity in most of your posts, must be just pure boredom it has to be. Idle hands and all that.

Another thread high jacked and rmj'd again.

• G> @rmjlondon said:

he may have been offered a new deal then, but he fell out with Gareth around the time of the Millwall game when he played very well and was then dropped. He has not been offered a new deal since then and won't be either if he is then I will stop watching the club for a season thats how certain I am.

your vile. APPARANTLY there was no argument between him and GA, just GA couldn't give him the game time holloway wanted with Thomson Hayes up front every game and then ugwu. It was best for him to go were he would be playing .

• Does Richie still claim that he's not Richie. Or are we past that now?

Is there any chance we could have a Richie's Bullshit section of the forum, where he could post uncensored all day long but without ruining decent threads with his rubbish?

As regards his occasional correct call, it's worth remembering that 'even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day'...

• Im afraid what AAH did at Aston Villa will never be forgiven and this was the end of his career here. He also has a serious injury so we wont be offering him anything anyway.

• What would be interesting would be know if Oldham are still paying his wages in the same way we are told we are still paying Paris Cowan-Hall's.

Ok maybe not that interesting but I just want to try to rescue the thread back from the troll.

• You'd hope so.

• You would hope so but I'm still quite suprised we signed the deal with injury prone Paris that left us with the cost. I guess that was the only way the deal was done and I am assuming we'll take over his contract next season in any case.
    I thought the normal loan agreement meant injured players went back to the parent club along with all the cost.

• Surely we couldn't afford to take over his contract? Unless in the exceptionally unlikely event that he earns very similar to what he did here?

• PCH is nearly fit and could well feature before end of the season, sadly for Luke it looks like season over.

• Please just stop spouting this rubbish @rmjlondon

• Just a confirmation that Paris is 100% out for the season :-)

• Ok @rmjlondon; Firstly, Oldham will pay AAH while he is injured. It's the usual deals with smaller clubs. I.e if say it was Everton, with their resources and back room medical team the player would more than likely get treatment, aftercare and assessment at parent club (Private Insurance scheme's) thus not relying on NHS. You'd be quite surprised how many clubs do.

Secondly, as the crowd would sing "you don't know what your doing, you don't know what your doing", this really rings true with the nonsense your keep spewing.

• @rmjlondon Strange, Luke didn't indicate that his season was over when he chatted to a few of us last night. Do you know something he doesn't then? Perhaps you work with his medical team as well at the club???

• I'm sure there was something said that Luke felt ready a few games ago, but the physio wouldn't allow it.
    I bet Luke is a real hard guy to keep still and not train/play!

• the players are told not to tell supporters anything, GA doesn't like players telling anybody anything regarding injuries which is why they are not allowed to post anything on twitter with regards to it, Bloomers maybe slightly different as it was obvious to all at the game he had seriously damaged his wrist or arm.