Skip to content

Many plans for tomorrow? stay tuned

2»

Comments

• If you spread 2,410 around Adams Park it would look empty. But because they were all at one end, and the filming took place at that end, it looks full on the tv. Not that complicated.

• Did Richie actually edit his post to show the correct number, or did admin do it?

• I presume it was him.

• So the inside info he got from a supposed man in the know was wrong..then he edited it.pathetic.

• the opened two areas the rest of the ground wasn't shown.

• Never seen the program but by the looks of things everyone came out of yesterday with brownie points. The 'stars' of the show stayed around for a couple of hours signing autographs, the club made some money, the squad had some fun (did our strikers hit the target at all?) and the sun shone. Well done to all involved.

• Apparently this was a 'punishment' episode where some of the stars had a barrage of footballs kicked at them by the players

Wise move on their part to choose us.

• I hope they did not stand in the goal-mouth. Having seen the shooting practice before most matches I would image they would have to digitally add the balls hitting the target in post-production.