Skip to content

Many plans for tomorrow? stay tuned

On the Chairboys wall. Apart from an odd question to ask does anyone know what this is about?

Comments

• Some kind of US comedy show being filmed by the look of things.

• A 'hit' US TV comedy show is being filmed at AP.

Looks a bit wacky.

• I wish we would concentrate on our football rather than promote this rubbish.

• @Wwfc2015_ I don't think Gareth Ainsworth and the team have arranged this...

• I'd guess the club have agreed to host this for a financial gain of some sort. Seems reasonable, as we clearly need the money, if the premises are not required for anything else on the day.

• Concentrate on the football? I'm sure that GA & the players will be doing just that at the training ground tomorrow. Meanwhile if an under utilised Adams Park can generate some revenue on a non-match day that should benefit the club and ultimately us, the fans. Can't see anthing wrong there.

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    I wish we would concentrate on our football rather than promote this rubbish.

It's literally anything for a whine with you, isn't it?

• Great idea and I've seen the show before which is fun. Mrs Ital and kids are going

• sounds like they are donating all the money taken back to us so nice few grand by looks of it.

• When I first saw the headline I thought it applied to our recent style of play !

• Is this show a big deal in the UK? In the US it's on a cable network that almost no one gets and even fewer people watch.

• Hopefully some people who've never been to Adams Park before and seen the facilities will be tempted back to watch a match.

• floyd i think it's on either channel 4 or 5 late at night,actually it might be on 5 USA.

• £5 entry + catering profits, good business for the club on a Tuesday afternoon

• @floyd I've never heard of it, but you know, I'm hardly a reliable bellwether of the zeitgeist

Whoever they are, from those photos it looks like they get bigger crowds than us

• I've got a feeling it might be a television trick and they've gathered all the attendees down one end to make the stadium look full.

• Yep that's what they did .My reporter says a great time was had by all and a tidy if not world shattering bit of cash made by the club.

• edited April 2016

Gathering all the fans together would improve the atmosphere on match day, dare I suggest corralling the Woodlands fans into the front and centre? - cue 'I've sat in MY seat since 1996' attack from the white elephant massive!

• If they said that I'd call them liars. There were no seats in 1993! So there

• So there !!

• Emoji with halo also failed to come out.

• I must have been editing whilst you were typing, we need to get out more Micra!

• At Wycombe I find it quite helpful at times to sit/stand where other people aren't

• @eric_plant said:
    At Wycombe I find it quite helpful at times to sit/stand where other people aren't

Haha - so true. Especially on the warmer days too...

• edited April 2016

Someone said there were 2,000 there. if true that sounds quite staggering! Especially for being in the working week, with seemingly minor pre publicity, when at times we're only getting 1,000 more for the actual purpose the ground is there for at weekends!

• Probably more entertaining than the football!

• edited April 2016

I understand from Richard Foster 2,410 were there. so it was no camera trick.

• Always trying to claim the inside scoop aint ya!

Even when the WWFC twitter says
    Wycombe Wanderers ‏@wwfcofficial · 1h1 hour ago

Thank you to the 2,410 #ImpracticalJokers fans who joined us at Adams Park today - great fun had by all! #JokersInWycombe @truTVjokers