Skip to content

Old Boys X1 v Loanees X1

2»

Comments

• Dev's comment was in bad taste, but I don't think as bad as creating an account with the name of a police operation targeting celebrity paedophiles in the supposed name of humour.

Is the implication that what Dev has said is in any way criminal? What's the joke?

• @eric_plant sorry but I take anything you say about dev with a pinch of salt. You have relentlessly attacked anything he has said since the old gasroom.

• Perhaps someone in the southwest should tip off the BTP about Devon Perverts leering antics, He has given us a fair description of himself, we could add sometimes wearing light and dark blue colours or a gold shirt with red and black piping.

• Unnecessary and unpleasant.

• Maybe Dev thought he was amongst lecherous friends when he thought that it would be 'humorous' to describe how he salivated over the young lady. If the joke was supposed to be about him being about him having no chance of getting his wicked way with the young lady sat next to him on public transport that he was eyeing up, then I think Dev is going to have to work on the setup to make that clear. He simply came across the sort of lecherous creep that make many women and girls lives a misery.

• Genuinely pleased to see some fairly progressive opinions put forward in this thread. I did see the self-deprecating intent in the original post but thought it more sad and dated than creepy as it seemed obvious that there was no actual leering involved and the woman opposite wouldn't have had a clue about any inappropriate thoughts in Dev's head.

• Disappointed to see this is still running. The comment was intended to be a lighthearted self deprecating if in retrospect badly worded joke introducing what I thought might be a mildly interesting thread.

For those I have genuinely upset or offended, you naturally have my apologies - it was not my intention.

For anyone expressing faux-outrage to pursue historic vendettas, seriously guys get a life.

Which brings me to Tattler, or whatever he now calls himself, still churning out his favourite tedious little "joke" a decade or so on and predictably deliberately being offensive simultaneously. plus ca change....... At least we should be grateful he is not making cancer jokes this time. It will be interesting to see if the current site is as tolerant of his witless personal abuse as its predecessor.

Apols again for any offence.

• I've had the odd dig at old Dev over time, an easy target with the distant support, yet hugely detailed critiques on things!

But the outpouring of scorn for what was a pretty light remark has been a bit overblown.

Cripes, Bourne got less stick for what was a whole manner more disturbing commentary on the Luton thread.

• @Malone said:
    I've had the odd dig at old Dev over time, an easy target with the distant support, yet hugely detailed critiques on things!

But the outpouring of scorn for what was a pretty light remark has been a bit overblown.

Cripes, Bourne got less stick for what was a whole manner more disturbing commentary on the Luton thread.

I think Luton thread and your contribution to its direction of travel best left closed malone.

• Maybe he should be renamed 'Devon Lee Chairboy', or DLC for short...