Skip to content

Aaron Pierre

2»

Comments

• Jordan Ibe was 15 years old, we are getting money all the time from he lad from a deal Steve Hayes did for this club.

• it doesn't matter who wants him, no one is paying more than about 300k for a league 2 centre back with a year left on his deal in the summer.

• and Villa won't want him.

• what if they go down they might

• What a load of old waffle guys. I want Pierre to stay at Wycombe. Do we really need to cash in?

• I can only assume that @trevor is AP's agent.

• he isn't upto the championship, he can't even pass a ball 10 yards lol

• well then maybe we could try get promoted to league one and maybe we can keep him here

• yes thats about his level, so hopefully we shall

• I think it is fairly irrelevant to speculate as the club likes to keep things "undisclosed " . We will likely never know

• as a fan club we should know how much deals are undisclosed makes it feel like it did under hayes and before

• @trevor - I think you are wrong. If we are trying to bring in a new player (signing or loanee), and the selling club had just seen we had sold X player for X figure, they are more likely to push their terms up.....

• @trevor but what would we do with information/knowledge to improve Wycombe's situation/performance?

• We have quite a small squad. I'd like to hear which ones richmayes thinks are dross?

• Banton, Ugwu, Sellers, McGinn we could get rid of and not miss.

• Have a word in the boss's ear mate. You're the best placed of all of us to point out his mistakes. (Banton was a disappointment, I would like to see more of Sellars and McGinn and jury still out of Ugwu) If you can get him to dump your other bug-bears Sam Wood, the centre-back who can't pass and 'Old Man' Thompson, he can start afresh.

• just shut the **** up !!

• now now language young man/lady. Surely not wound up by someone expressing an opinion? You'll have people ignoring you...

• @Wendoverman just use the ignore button on @richmayes999 , I did and have really enjoyed the gasroom2 experience again.

• RichardMayesout

• Is he a richard? I thought I read a post where he was suggesting he might not even be male? Gender fluid perhaps? (As the young folk say?)

• If that's the extent of the banter from the self-styled 'Banter King' then he might want to pack his bag too!

• Nah I will bring much more banter to the table

• surely the type of people who use the word "Banter" a lot,would spell it "banta", just to show what mad individualz they are?

Lolz and bantz all the way

• @banterking said:
    Nah I will bring much more banter to the table

Looking forward to it Dapper #bantz