Skip to content

4,800 is the Maximum tickets we will be given

2»

Comments

• @DJTaylor said:
    NewburyWanderer I'm not sure that is a relevant comparison. That was 15 years ago and we averaged crowds of 5,513 rather than 3,896. It was an unprecedented F.A. Cup fifth round replay and was also played during half-term. We'll do well to sell more than 2,500 tickets for the replay at Villa Park.

A cheeky correction - we've DONE well to sell more than 2500 tickets.

• There I go again - repeating myself. Partial draft showed up in comments block so re-sent. On average gate figure - I saw that on-line somewhere and thought it odd at the time (hence my "apparently") Have now done some calculations and i think it is probably balderdash.

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub said:
    Just booked 8 tickets on line. Took about 2 minutes. Happy days. Excellent system.

or i fucked up and am off to Hartlepool with 7 reluctant travellers on Saturday morning

Love it!

• Over 3500 sold so far. This is really going to be a great night out. Memories of Wimbledon are already flooding back. I might go and have a quiet cry.

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub said:
    Over 3500 sold so far. This is really going to be a great night out. Memories of Wimbledon are already flooding back. I might go and have a quiet cry.

What, at the thought of being snowbound in Hartlepool?!

• who can we have sold 3500 when the north stand holds 3000 and we have 70 tickets left ?????? @TheAndyGrahamFanClub

• Right I'm off down the ground to get my tickets......hopefully not a two hour wait today.

COYB!

• edited January 2016

If you are collecting tickets ordered online, I'm sure I read somewhere tickets will not be available for collection until Monday. Although I stand to be corrected.

• ticket office is opening for 2 hours on saturday

• I think a lot of those Wycombe fans who used to come regularly have now moved away but will still put in the effort to come to the big matches. I haven't been a season ticket holder since 2004 and wouldn't miss any of the big occassions but rarely make regular league matches, especially at home. Is it a case of there being plenty of Wycombe fans who aren't local?

• I'm not local anymore after moving to Somerset 18 years ago so don't get to as many games as i'd like. I don't drive so have to use public transport which rules out midweek games unless we're at Yeovil or Bristol Rovers.

• @SurreyWanderer This was posted yesterday on the official Twitter - If you are collecting tickets from Adams Park for #AVLvWYC, please do so on Monday or Tuesday AM. They won't be available before then.

And this today
    Our ticket office has kindly agreed to open from 10am-12pm on Saturday for #AVLvWYC ticket collections (plus sales if any remaining).

• Got my tickets, only a 5 min wait, staff excellent as usual.

However only the Doug Ellis stand left now, looks almost certain to sell out. If we do then lady in the ticket office said likely we will get an extra allocation in the lower tier also, not sure if that is North Stand or Doug Ellis lower tier.

• so yet again the boy Mayes has made an incorrect thread!

4,800 isn't the max we'll get (it was actually 4,500, but maybe that was our club's error), but we CAN get more if we so request.

• said before 6500 is the maximum allocation you will get , if you ask for more you will get a section pitchside in doug ellis which runs from the corner along side the pitch

• @colonel_splaffy : Not so surprising so many move away... we are born Wanderers!

• 4500 or 6500 Matty? We surely won't be asking more than 6500!