Skip to content

Harriman signs permanently !

2»

Comments

• edited January 2016

Harriman is not a dribbling idiot like me

• edited January 2016

QPR fans absolutely furious at this decision. Warning - very strong language!

http://bit.ly/22KQQHZ

• @richmayes999 Still waiting for the link to your remarkable mystical knowledge of this transfer ahead of time. No point claiming you told us if you didn't.

As stated earlier I might have missed it and don't want to do you or your spirit guide any disservice.

• Spirit guide? State appointed carer more like.

• richmayes999 can you just f*ck off with your shit posts? Time you were banned i think as you bring nothing to the Gasroom except trolling. I doubt you're even a Wycombe fan.

• Nice to see a set of fans appreciate a youth system. They obviously held Harriman in high regards and the hoops, expected him to be back at some stage, fighting for a position. Their loss is our gain.

• James Perch or Michael Harriman, I know who I would choose.

• Top news

• That is much needed good news, well done Wycombe Wanderers ...

• Wow thats an incredible signing, perfect length on the contract too!

• Are we getting another goalkeeper before Saturday mystic Rich

• @mooneyman Of course we are, it will be the same one we got in for the play offs last season eh @richmayes999, oh err poo hang on a minute???

• Absolutely brilliant news. Well done to Gaz, yet another superb signing

• rich mayes is always right, except for every time

• This is bloody brilliant news - what a coup for Gaz and the club to sign up such a talent for 3+ years. He really does seem to have the midas touch when it comes to persuading players to play for us.

• edited January 2016

was there a queue of clubs wanting me ??? I know the facts of the situation with QPR as I am their chairman. I am certainly getting abused for letting him leave, maybe I will get sacked again and have to return to my job in Poundland.

• Not quite sure what you mean @richmayes999 ? Who knows if there was a queue of clubs wanting him? If anybody does surely you do, right? And why does that matter? We can all see that he is a talented player who has a bright future ahead of him so it can only be a good thing for us to tie him up on a long contract.

And as for Chris Ramsey getting abuse - he's only been in the job one day, do they really think he was the person responsible for agreeing to this transfer????

• yes I do, he would have been solely responsible and as he was the manager who loaned him to us in the first place.

• this site is a joke with posts being edited.

• @richmayes999; so your getting special snow flake treatment, wonder why you have "edited" beneath your name.

• @richmayes999 said:
    this site is a joke with posts being edited.

Sod off and post elsewhere then you tiresome twat.