Skip to content

Harriman signs permanently !

just announced on twitter

Comments

• Extraordinarily good news!

• another I told you so moment !!

• I wonder how much he's cost us - maybe £50k?

• Trust you to be back and hijacking some good news for your own fun Rich, when's the mystical striker heading through the door?

• three & a half year top stuff!

• very long deal at this level, which will point to a fee of at least 50k

• Amazing news, major coup for GA !

• Great news. A quality addition. Very happy

@richmayes999 As your claiming a scoop on this above can you point me in the direction of the post saying this. I've just looked through all your posts and can't find anything. Might have missed one of your valuable pieces of wisdom though.

• Fantastic news, as mentioned by others a major coup for the club.

• Excellent news. Good one Gareth. I can forgive some of the late substitutions when there is news like this. Credit to everyone at the club who secured this deal.

• yes a good signing but has been poor the last 2 games same as everybody else.

• Brilliant news; an exceptional signing.

• I am amazed. Delighted and amazed. There must have been at least division 1 clubs looking at him this season and there is no way we can compete with fees.

Can I just say before the sniping starts about UNDISCLOSED FEE - deal with it. Speculate all you like but don't go on about your right to know. You don't have a right to know. We have the player congrats to AH and the rest of the board.

• I think once he's given GA the nod, after making sure the boss knows he's looking for a distinct improvement in the player's recent performance, richmayes has to clear all the costs so he'll know the details.

• Quote on this topic from @richmayes999 in the Notts County match day thread: "Harriman is only here until January and could play higher and may go."

• Good news to say the least.

rather surprised we can afford to pay a fee - I presume it isnt overly large but possible large sell-ons. Perhaps the cup TV money has provided a little headroom.

Big tribute to the club as a whole and GA and his team in particular that a player of this standing chooses to come to us, when no doubt he had other options probably including clubs most would regard as "bigger".

Encouraging

• One could be excused for thinking Thame Utd were a "bigger" club than us with the clubs current PR so it makes it even more astonishing .

• Great news.

• Awesome news to get over Morecombe. Now let's turn over Aston Villa, prefer a draw for visit to Villa Park and more monies for the Club.

• I wonder how Luton fans are taking it.

• Amazing and superb....well done Gareth and Andrew Howard. Pierre and Hayes at the beginning of last season were amazing signings but this is possibly the best of the lot...3 and a half years is a great length as he is an outstanding player. The fact that players want to come back to this club is great for everyone....onwards to Villa!

• It does make you wonder if there's something special in the water here with the quality of players we've somehow managed to sign under Gaz. Hopefully a reputation for developing talent like Pierre and Harriman will spread. Great work to everyone involved in getting such a talent signed up.

• This is a real surprise but a fantastic coup and up there with the Pierre signing in my humble opinion.

Bravo AH and GA.

• It does seem Ainsworth has a knack for signing players. He hasn't signed many duds. Eve n Banton looked a top signing on paper.

• The cynic in me wonders if we're prepared to pay a transfer fee having already agreed a deal with a club for Aaron Pierre, to be announced after one last hurrah against Villa. If that's the case, it's an excellent use of proceeds!

• Brilliant. I would personally rather have Harriman than Sam Saunders or Nico Yennaris.

• Fantastic news. And @MindlessDrugHoover I don't think it's the water, it GA, pure and simple, with support from a board who don't always get it right but are getting it right more often than not which is all we can ask. Excellent news, a real fillip for the soul after the awful nonsense on Saturday.

• QPR fans absolutely furious at this decision. Warning - very strong language!