Skip to content

Ingram appeal

2»

Comments

• edited January 2016

deleted

• @richmayes999 where is this striker (JS), then? Alternatively should it have been BS for bull sh1t?

• do u really think we will go into a game like this without a sub keeper. it would be insane

• The banter is amusing but got to feel for Matt another big game he will not be involved in .

• he was injured last time by the amazing Sam Wood and this time through his own rashness, he clearly didn't touch the ball or it would be been recinded

• @richmayes999 what's behind the comment "inujred by the amazing Sam Wood"?

• well his form has been nothing short of dire but people think he should play, it staggers me.

• First name on my team sheet.

• show's what you know about football then doesn't it.

• The appeal has been rejected and Ingram will now serve a one match ban.

• Yes it does

• @richmayes999 so you know better than GA then? Perhaps you could advise Gareth next time he pops in the shop to share your extensive knowledge?

• edited January 2016

Jeez this is getting really tedious. Every thread is being hijacked by Rich Mayes and people responding to him. This is exactly why the original board became insufferable. Perhaps it would be better if people just ignored Rich when he makes over-the-top comments, rather than taking the bait and spurring him on?

• I can see the appeal in Wood just not how his justifies his place, he is good League 2 player but he is horribly out of form and has no quality on the ball whatsoever.

• @richmayes999, marmite effect. Yes, I think Wood had a good game recently, but to me he's a in your face and run all day type of player, rather give Udumaga a run out and seem some creativity, flair and something special like a defence splitting pass or a dribble and can take a player on.

• How come Kev heard before richmayes? How many shop assistant social media press officers is my Trust money going on?

• something has to change as we won't be Villa however bad they have been by thumping it up the middle for Garry to not win a header in 90 mins

• Much as I feel for Matt good to see the Karmic universe has balanced itself out a bit. Wasn't the ref who sent him off the same one Matt conned a bit at Cambridge with his embarrassing OTT reaction.that got their guy sent off?

• Another plucky little Wycombe story on the Beeb.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35260358

Looks like that loanee GK deal must have fallen through.................

• I thought he was on crutches last week. Not sure the ref will let him use them on the pitch if he has to come on!

• Where did the BBC dig that old picture up from? It must have been taken about 15 years ago.