Skip to content

Match day thread: Crawley

2»

Comments

• If you compare him to Matt Ingrami think that gives you an idea of the quality of young keeper that we have.

• three out of three Merry Christmas and thank you chairboys for the perfect Christmas present, here's to an even better New Year

• If this Jermaine can make defensive-split passes, surely he should get more game time. We have been crying about the absence of this type of player on our forums for how long ?

Bet your cotton socks Jernaine has ripped it up at training while he's been with us.

Go on dare you, give him a start in midfield at Morecombe, I bet (better quality through balls) service would be resumed and more deck football for our forwards to thrive on.

• Whatever you do Cider, don't go to Morecambe. It's very soggy up there and the match is at Adams Park in any case !! Certainly agree, on the basis of admittedly limited evidence, that Jermaine Udumaga deserves more game time. Probably not as a starter though. Not yet.

• No - please just accept my merry quip for what it was worth (not a lot and unkind to Cider) and in a purely meteorological context!

• O'nien was very lucky to stay on I reckon very high and reckless. And we were lucky with the early penalty call...not saying it WAS a pen...but I've seen them given. I think the striker moaning at the ref every five minutes worked in our favour.

• That striker probably spent more time on the floor than any opposing player in years. Looked a real mismatch v powerhouse Pierre.

3 wins in a row is so rare for us, can we dream of 4? We're boiling up nicely now, after a mix of a slightly poor spell and the catchup with missed games pushing us down a bit.