Skip to content

Villa Pricing Policy

2»

Comments

• aston villa are selling the panache initially and only beechdean if that sells out so some tickets maybe returned.

• We have somewhere with 'panache'. ??

• I suppose Season Ticket holders were the winners (despite some having to move their bums to a different seat) so I would imagine the majority went to true Wycombe fans and guests..and no doubt Villa will be hoping it is the game that turns their season so I expect they will turn up in numbers. Hope you are lucky Wycombe85.

• Thanks Wendoverman, yes I was able to get tickets today for Villa (and for Oxford tomorrow). Just in the nick of time by the sound of it!

• edited December 2015

I feel for those missing out, but I still can't get around the fact we still peak @ 3k at home games, despite the performance and run we had.

Where are those Wembley lot ? (Bet they asked about the Villa). Based on our poultry 3k I can see why they decide, to do what they did, which in haste was premature marketing. Bird in hand, springs to mind.

• gobble gobble

• It brings to mind my first ever economics lesson at school many years ago.
    It was about the concept of charging "all the traffic will bear". Which is:-
    "A practice in business whereby a company charges an amount that might seem excessive, yet is still within the range of what customers will pay for a product or service. Thus, with this concept, the company essentially pushes the price of its product or service to the limit, without going over."
    So, you get away with what you can whilst not hacking customers off too much. It happens all the time. In the case in question it hasn't gone too far or so many tickets wouldn't have been sold.