Skip to content

i wonder if superfan will act up at millwall like at halifax??

2»

Comments

• @bourne70 Not angry at all - you misunderstand me. Embarrassed by our support - yes, frequently; and I have now relieved myself all over this forum by having my say.
    Thank you @NewburyWanderer; @DevC and @Wendoverman for your support.
    Quite relaaaaxed now, thanks, bourne.
    Let's all just get behind the team. Come on you Blues.

• Excellent AlgernonFudgebucket !

• you need to lighten up chaps....its football.

Fav chants last night
    1) You're not famous anymore
    2) You're the face of pukka pies (directed at Steve Evans)
    3) Get your tits out (directed at Steve Evans)

Btw Steve Evans laughed at both chants.

Good game last night and had a couple in the vere

• One of the pleasures of football at this level these days is meeting up and talking with fans of other clubs. Usually friendly and respectful and usually moan about the inadequacies of our own grounds. Then reverse that inside the ground when our opponents are invariably crap and come from a shithole (admittedly more difficult with the likes of York, Exeter, etc). All perfectly normal and reasonable. The language can be a little OTT but as pointed out previously it is football and the main culprits usually grow out of it.
    I do take issue however with being told how to express my support for my club. If I feel like singing and shouting I will. If I choose to sit in concentration I will.
    But that aside - we do have a pretty well respected fan base (the Sheffield Wed example from earlier being typical) so we can cope with the few immature (albeit enthusiastic) idiots