Skip to content

mansfield away

2»

Comments

• @Chris it is and its not continual obviously but you work across times in different shifts, etc.

• @EwanHoosaami introduce yourself at mansfield away to us please

• @wycombelad I'm afraid that will not be possible for at least two reasons;
    A) I will still be in Port De Pollensa.
    B) I have no desire to meet with someone who comes across on this forum, as a thoroughly odious individual, that would find an argument in an empty room.
    So on this occasion, I will respectfully pass on your invitation.

• @EwanHoosaami if your away why have you been moaning about it being all ticket? Do you make yourself happy by moaning? Seems a bit pointless if you ask me. I am sure anyone who actually wants to go to the game will be there.

Ill make sure we bump into each other at an away game, that is if you actually go to any. If you want to sit and be a keyboard warrior at least have the guts to have an adult conversation to ones face.

Just a note on this whole thread....how did the people who could not make a decision cope when it came to AFC Wimbledon and Northampton last season? When you had to get a ticket as we sold out?

• Now now children, it's time to go to school!

• @mooneyman didn't you know its half term, hence @EwanHoosaami is away this week.

• @wycombelad I presume that you don't have someone adult around to read the posts and help you understand them. Where at any stage did I state that I wanted to go to the game? I merely took issue with your attitude that it was simple for everyone, I have since given enough examples to state that is not the case haven't I?
    Well observed it is half term, as such I have taken my wife and 2 children away to sunnier climates, is there a problem?
    FYI; I attended both those games you mentioned above, when, fortunately I could, at that time, organise cover.
    Why do you call me a keyboard warrior, when all I have done is disagree with your POV, given reasonable examples & merely returned the insults you've delivered? I'm not bothered if you "make sure you bump into me at an away game" or home game for that matter. As for having an adult conversation, you can't have one on this forum, so I have serious doubts that you can have one face to face?

• Don't let him get you wound up, we can all see who the idiot is here.

• Dont worry @chris i will not. See you at the game

• Sorry, I'll be in Florida! Enjoy the game.

• See you next time. Incidentally i have taken a few days off as holiday in order to go to mansfield as its all ticket guys

• A few days??? Walking?

• Getting to anyway game involves having to juggle kids and partners during the holidays @DevC

• Impressive act. Have you thought have trying Britain's Got Talent?

• @DevC now that thought paints a picture, yuk!

• @DevC do not have time for trash like that. Busy working, with the family or travelling the country supporting my team.

• You both support the Blues, piss on c*luand are obviously avid (rabid) fans, so PUT THE BLOODY HANDBAGS DOWN!

• Just tried to book a ticket - SOLD OUT.......340 allocation for a Saturday game less than 100 miles away.......pathetic Mansfield Town.

• Not wishing to be pedantic, but it is over 140 miles away.

• Not from where I live, which unfortunately is with an 'MK' post code. My point being that only giving an initial 340 tickets is really poor.

• Thought that at least 10% of stadium capacity had to be provided for away fans (section 32.4.1 of FA rules). Mill Field has a current capacity of just over 8000 with their safety certificate. So they should allow up to 800 at least.

Might be worth asking them or Wycombe why they are ignoring this rule if demand outstrips availability.

• Sorry. Typo in above post. It's section 34.2.1 not as I originally said. Fat fingers and iPhone to blame.

• I'm hopeful that sanity will prevail and tomorrow we will get a further tranche of tickets. Here's hoping!

• Pete, you can ring Mansfield and book away tickets for collection on the day, I have done this previously. You collect the tickets around the stadium at the opposite end to ours from a little hut, very fast and simple. This would be the best bet.

• Ok thank you very much

• Phoned Mansfield and told more tickets been sent to Wycombe even though online system says sold out. Phoned club and now have a ticket to pick up tomorrow. Happy! Lets just hope we have a good game......COYB!!

• Well done pete for not being put off at the first hurdle. See you there!