Skip to content

Your Board

2»

Comments

• To be honest, I come here to escape the endless stream of depressing news nuggets!

• I suspect that in message boards of larger clubs some of the more difficult issues are challenged. On other fora, some stuff goes unchallenged, partly because the offenders are known personally to the moderators so posts are tolerated. We get much less homophobia these days than we did on the Gasroom.

• The 'Not football' category on this forum for me is for local music, events and news but if someone wants to post big politics here I don't have a problem but I probably won't contribute .

• I did enjoy the old gasroom on one of its political days. But as someone's already noted, there's nothing to stop it on here - it's just not happening.

I'm also with Corbyn on the national anthem. Our tabloid press seemingly wants North Korean style conformity from everyone these days.

• On the old gasroom you got horrific scenes but also incredible wild west debates on politics, religion, love, life and the Dead Sea Scrolls.

I miss it