Skip to content

Team for tomorrow

2»

Comments

• How do you feel about butter?

• I said he has been shite so far this season, looking slow off the pace and lethargic. how he looked when he was carrying the calf injury last season which they forced him to miss a month when he was badly missed. lets not miss a trick when we have plenty of options going forward when we could give him a break.

• Sensible post @blueh_w .

• It's your choice of words though @blueh_w that annoy people. If you're really honest Hayes has looked far from "shite" has he? Shite is Carlos Lopez. Shite is Mark Foran. Shite is the majority of Elliott Benyon or Jo Kuffour's 'efforts' in the blue quarters.
    Maybe not up to his usual high standards yet but not everyone is going to hit the ground running right from the start. And as stated before his influence on the pitch as captain can't be underestimated.

And knowing how protective GA is of anyone with a slight knock I'm sure he wouldn't be playing if he was carrying any kind of injury. Although perhaps you know better and should give GA a call so he doesn't "miss a trick" - after all he's f*cked everything else up so far this season hasn't he?

• Can I add to the list of actual "shite" most of @blueh_w 's posts

• Hayes shite ? two fucking games and he is suddenly shite !?! ffs

• @blueh_w said:
    we will be signing a player on loan today I would expect as Rowe has pulled a hamstring and stewart looking doubtful.

Another spot on prediction again I see

• I think the team will be
    Ingram
    Jombati
    Pierre
    Stewart
    Sellars
    McGinn
    Bean
    Bloomfield
    Harriman
    Wood