Mawson
Jacobson
Saunders
Yennaris
Wood
Hayes
Craig or Ephraim
Holloway

I can't pick between Stevie and Hogan ..... I think Gareth will leave this one until the very last minute and he will need to be certain about his injury as we will need everybody fully fit as I think we will win but AET.

Comments

• Make sure you let us know beforehand when you hear from your sources!

• @blueh_w, Ditto, except Craig would start, instead of Hogan.

Plus I would go with a 4/4/2 and maybe switch it to a 4/3/3 if they backs play a bit of ticky tack stuff at the back, we can't have that can we.

• @AttitudeEra I think the team picks itself apart from the one dilema !

• Ingram
    Yennaris, Mawson, Pierre, Jacobsen
    Saunders, Bloomfield, Wood
    Hayes, Holloway, Ephraim

Controversial choice no doubt but Craig's a good penalty taker and I reckon Wembley would be a good pitch for Hogan to play. Bean has his uses but I'm still unconvinced.

• There is at least one other dilemma. In the second half, second leg, Yennaris's pace at right back proved valuable and I thought Marcus Bean was very busy and effective in midfield. However, Yennaris, Saunders and Wood are a prodigious combination in a 4-3-3. I understood that Matt Ingram would not be fit. If there's been anything official to the contrary, I've not heard it.

• I would think if he wasn't going to be fit we would know about it .... there is nothing to gain from keeping it quiet until the last moment.

• There is.

• what a load of rubbish, lynch will know if Ingram will be fit or not ...... we have nothing to gain from not telling people if he is fit or not ........ Phil Brown is not stupid he may over do the sunbeams but he is a pretty decent manager at this level.

• does it matter if they bang on about it or not ...... Ingram at 75 percent is better than Lynch at 100 percent and also he deserves to play without him we wouldn't even be in the play offs !

• To much is made of our keeper woes, both are quality imho. The previous opposition banged on about putting our keeper under pressure, simply put it, opposition keepers are crap, we play to our strengths and play a high intensity game as we usaully do, then job done.

Our corners and set pieaces are the key... I bet Southend keeper is looking forward to to it. is e guna catch it, punch it, hopefully flap at it.

• Unfortunately Southend have a top quality young keeper. But I'm confident we'll win if we play well.