Skip to content

Starting 11 for Saturday

Comments

• no u give it a rest, we all have to listen to your shite so u can listen to mine.

• Kashket horribly weak when not scoring might aswell not play

Goalkeepers add nothing when they aren’t saving goals, might as well play an extra midfielder.

• edited April 2018

With the footballing brain of sol Campbell, the warmth of Tony adams and the self awareness of Kevin Nolan Richie could have got us to third betterer than lyin' Gareth. He would have won the games we won but gooder and lost the games we lost much better with better Goalkeeper, better defence and forwards. We could have been second to Luton (of course) if only people had listened to him. Wycombe will be relegated this season. You'll see.

• It really doesn't matter what the starting line up is to a point. Just know that they need the 3 points what ever.

• @Chris might not have been a bad idea last weekend

• Very well said, Sir. How can we possibly fine tune over and above the automatic picks when we haven’t a clue about the state of health of so many players.

Hasn’t stopped me having a stab in the past, admittedly, but there are too many unknown variables at present.

Can’t wait until 2pm on Saturday to see the lineup.

• @rmjlondon said:
    WDH isn't good enough, Freeman is borderline League 2, Kashket horribly weak when not scoring might aswell not play, Scarr was very poor early on but has got stronger.
    Gape was a brilliant player on loan and was an easy decision to take him.

And the other players I mentioned, do you have any good words to say about them? Or about GA guiding us to the play off final before Bayo?

• he guided us there and we lost, nothing to say really and that was on the back of Mawson being outstanding and Hayes being the player we signed not the one who left in disgrace.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Ha ha ha glasshalffull meet rmjlondon

And to begin with I actually thought that people were picking on him. Now I know why. Can’t understand why he follows a club/team/manager that he seems to despise in equal measure.

• Ha ha ha again.

• i do like to try and defend Richie (like a bird being mauled like a cat) but I do occasionally think it would be better to put him out of his misery.

I don’t remember (Paul) Hayes leaving in disgrace. I thought he left with an appreciative thanks for what he did and sympathy that he could no longer be the player he was.

• @glasshalffull, blimey son, you've been around these boards long enough to know about windup posters by now surely!

• If I may depart the sniping for a minute, what excellent news that Sido and Luke are “definitely fit” (= GA in interview with @bluntphil this morning.)

• Gareth’s a liar so I don’t believe him!

• Thread back on track!

• @glasshalffull : Malone has a tendency to refer to us oldies as “son”. I’ve tended to regard it as a term of affection as in “Good idea, son” and “Nice one, Cyril” although he may be too young to have heard either.

• @micra said:
    If I may depart the sniping for a minute, what excellent news that Sido and Luke are “definitely fit” (= GA in interview with bluntphil this morning.)

Won't believe that until your mate Richie confirms.

• We’re all friends on here.

• @micra the Gasroom without sniping?

• @micra, affection son.
    GFull knows....he's been around the gasrooms for as long as anyone...

• Brown

Harriman
    Sido (WDH if Sido is still out)
    Abd
    Jacobson

Bean
    Gape (Thompson if Gape is still out)
    O´Nien

Freeman
    CMS
    Tyson

• Brown

Harriman
    Sido/WDH
    El-Abd
    JJ

Bean
    O'Nien
    Saunders

Williams
    CMS
    Tyson

• @Wendoverman said:
    Ha ha ha glasshalffull meet rmjlondon

And to begin with I actually thought that people were picking on him> @micra said:

glasshalffull : Malone has a tendency to refer to us oldies as “son”. I’ve tended to regard it as a term of affection as in “Good idea, son” and “Nice one, Cyril” although he may be too young to have heard either.

Thanks for the explanation. He seems to forget that I am a newcomer to the gas room mark 2 despite having posted in the older version under a different guise so Richie’s unique style is a new experience for me

• With all due respect, July 2017, and 400+ posts is quite some time to still be claiming newbie status.

• My dear Malone, as I’ve said before I neither have the time nor inclination to study every poster and their previous ramblings. Do you work for MI5 in your spare time?

• If MI5's entry requirements are as low as clicking on a poster's name to ascertain their join date and post count, God help us against the threat of Russia.

• edited April 2018

Just being a little mischievous. It's normally @micra, i like to have some gentle ribbings with

• @glasshalffull Мы знаем, что вы Алан Пэрри

• @LeedsBlue, Непослушный