Starting 11 for Saturday

Subject to fitness..

BROWN
JJ SIDO EL-ABD HARRIMAN
ONEIN SAUNDERS GAPE
TYSON BAYO CMS

COYB

Comments

• Five players coming back from injury in a big match? Add Harriman only a few games back. Bit risky for me.

• I'd go:
    Blackman
    Harriman, Stewart, Pierre, Jacobson
    Bloomfield, O'Nein, Gape
    Kashket, Akinfenwa, Hayes.

• Pierre's injured!

• No chance Akinfenwa will be fit so I'd pack the midfield and provide pace up-front. Also no need for Bean in such a game.

My team:

Brown
    Harriman, El Abd, McGinley/Jombati, Jacobson
    Gape, O'Nien, Saunders, Bloomfield
    Cowan-Hall, Tyson

• @IanBeale said:
    Subject to fitness..

BROWN
    JJ SIDO EL-ABD HARRIMAN
    ONEIN SAUNDERS GAPE
    TYSON BAYO CMS

COYB

Playing JJ and Harriman on opposite sides to their normal position could be a tactical master stroke.

• Yes! Inverted fullbacks!

• Cannot argue with that @Midlander if all fit. Other than that I would raise ypu @perfidious_albion 's team with CMS replacing Bayo between Tyson and PCH.

• I think Bayo will play on Saturday

• Sam Saunders posted a video that showed Bayo dripping with sweat after a vigorous boxing session so have a sneaking suspicion like Richie boy that he will be back.

• @rmjlondon said:
    I think Bayo will play on Saturday

Yesterday you said that neither Bayo nor Luke would play so why the change of heart?

• @glasshalffull said:
    Yesterday you said that neither Bayo nor Luke would play so why the change of heart?

Richie was in the gym supervising Bayo's training session.

• edited April 2018

You wouldn't say that to his face @glasshalffull I think you refer to the quote: 'both Bayo and 09 won't play again this season, GA needs to stop bullshitting.'
    Gareth was lying about the things richie said about Luke and Bayo. This club is a joke. Get a life you, muppet.

• I’m tuned into you now Wendoverman, better late than never I guess but it’s an age thing.

• he lied, he was trying to make people think they were playing on Saturday and that was a blatant lie which has annoyed many supporters, just like Lincoln hid the fact they had overturned Michael Bostwicks red card from there supporters last night.

• Come on richie boy...own it.

You wrote 'both Bayo and 09 won't play again this season, GA needs to stop bullshitting.' Earlier you said 'Everyone knows Luke pulled something at Yeovil...' LUKE didn't know it because he told people he had a virus

You said: 'both Bayo and 09 won't play again this season'. Gareth didn't.

Who da liar/bullshitter?*

*this question is rhetorical.

• How can you be so sure? Bayo and Luke may have looked as though they would be ok on Thursday but by Saturday it was clear that they would not be fit.
    Your conspiracy theory is unproven and unwarranted.

• @glasshalffull said:
    I’m tuned into you now Wendoverman, better late than never I guess but it’s an age thing.

If it's any consolation, you're looking great for someone turning 70.

• Bayo was never gonna be fit he was in a protective boot lol

• @glasshalffull , I presume you got my PM, know what I mean, and we'll say no more about it then and move on?

@Wendoverman , it's classic tabloid style. Be adamant in two complete opposites at different times, and then whichever proved to be right, start wheeling out the quote with "I was right again".

Bayo will play. I'd bet my gasroom fame on it.
    Whether he's 100% is quite another question, but who is this far into the season!

• Lot of hopeful people here thinking Bayo will be fit after just taking his brace off his leg..stevenage a possibility.

• Has the “blatant lie” annoyed many supporters? I doubt there are many supporters out there who still take GA’s comments about injuries remotely seriously.

We all know that disinformation is in his managerial toolkit rightly or wrongly.

Taking Bayo as a case in point you can sort of see the argument. Because of how we play it is inevitable that opposition managers will prepare for the game with some thought about how to minimise his effect. Telling them days before the game that he isn’t playing allows them to not waste their time planning for something that was never going to happen.

I’m still not that convinced though.

• yeh we could say he is injured and then he plays so basically its bollocks.

• or say all week he is fit and then he doesn't, most manager have more than a Plan A

• Our plan A seems to have worked quite well so far. Why do you dislike GA so much?

• edited April 2018

he will get away with it if we get promoted automatically yes, I don't dislike him I just feel he is a one trick pony and we won't be able to rely on Bayo in League 1 as he hasn't done it for weeks in League 2 and we have given him another year, same as the other old men tyson and bloomfield, when we gonna get some younger players at the club !!

• What is his one trick?

• Younger players brought in by GA: Gape, O’Nien, Kashket, Freeman, WDH, Harriman and this doesn’t include loanees like Williams, Moore, Scarr.
    Also, the ‘one trick pony’ guided us to the play off final before Akinfenwa joined.

• WDH isn't good enough, Freeman is borderline League 2, Kashket horribly weak when not scoring might aswell not play, Scarr was very poor early on but has got stronger.
    Gape was a brilliant player on loan and was an easy decision to take him.

• one trick is smash it to akinfenwa and feed off it, when that don't work keep smashing it hoping it will.

• give it a rest mate

you're so boring