Skip to content

The Opposition View

Comments

• "The watcher" saying it's karma for our diving and cheating etc.
    At the end of the day, he's the one who supports a team with Danny Hylton in it.

• Really don't get their hard done by the ref jeering yesterday..thought he was spot on all the match.

• By the way Jones would have not spoken to Clubcall so wrong to credit to them. Clubcall, a secondary source, will have picked quotes up from elsewhere.

• At the end of the day they all have to live in Luton. No amount of lucky wins will change that.

• @Midlander Yes I know, but the only comments I could find when I wrote the article were on ClubCall and I like to credit my sources.

• Having worked In Luton my god let them have their 98th winner they need something to cheer them up.

• @OX66 said:
    Having worked In Luton my god let them have their 98th winner they need something to cheer them up.

Worked there, lived there for many years. It's a better place than it used to be. But the bar was set very very low to begin with. But still not worth allowing a stoppage time winner. Only somewhere as awful as Slough deserves that.