Comments

• ¡RINGING THE BLUES!

Gary Hand In A Band

• Crawley Town action
    • Blooms and Fred post match
    • Oppo view
    • Chairboys fan Dave Bassett joins us for Till Death Do Us Part

Available on lots of podcast platforms:

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/gary-hand-in-a-band/id1475435664?i=1000672180348

You can also watch along too:

https://www.wwfc.com/videos/be495699-e1f2-4922-8d20-0be55c12eda6

• Til Death Do Us Part is my favourite feature on RTB. The gentleman last week had some fantastic stories that resonated with me, particular when he started talking about his family and taking kid boy to watch Wycombe. My dad didn’t ever come to football with me yet I can’t wait to introduce my girls to Wycombe when they’re a little bit older.

• Cheers for listening Gary. I love putting the feature together as everybody has different experiences and recollections of the clubs past. The family connections resonate with me too, as it was my dad who first took me a to a football match and I'm looking forward to the day I can take my son to a game to experience the magic.

"Pass the parcel - take it, feel it and pass it on."

• I'd love to hear @micra and @wingnut on Til Death Do Us Part

• I wonder if Dave Bassett is on the Gassroom? Everything about his fandom fits the profile.

• Iconic Wycombe fan

Everyone remembers him from when they first started supporting the club

• On the first post, I too would love to see and hear @wingnut but I am shaking with nerves at the mere thought of doing it myself. Sorry.

No disrespect to @bluntphil. I’ve had several chats (and the odd pint) with him over the past five years or so and the first time I bumped into him, in reception, having just picked up the team sheet, he instantly put me at ease. We are truly blessed to have Phil at the club (and, before too long, son Felix - provided Phil can discourage him from “adopting” a Premier League club!).

On the second post, I have known Dave Bassett and members of his family for many decades. I’ve not been in touch in recent years but I enjoy his contributions to the Friends of Wycombe Wanderers Facebook page. I don’t know whether he is a Gasroomer. If he is, I’d love to know under what username he masquerades ! (If that is mentioned in Till Death, my apologies. I’m looking forward to watching the interview).

• edited October 11

@wingnut I'd love to have a chat with you for the podcast and indeed anybody else who'd like to tae part. Email me [email protected]

@micra I'd happily record with you and also find a way to put you at ease once more. You are a much loved as a contibutor on here and also as Chairboys fan, your memories would be cherished on RTB. Let me know if you ever fancy a chat.

• I always enjoy working out the reasons for the tunes chosen to accompany the Regional Accents Department on Opposition View. This week's didn't disappoint. Thanks @bluntphil.

• ¡RINGING THE BLUES!

Posh - The Freaky Fixture

• Duncan Alexander of The Athletic takes a look at the stats behind the Chairboys style of play this season
    • A recap of some of the freakier games against Peterborough United
    • Matt Butcher + Dan Udoh Playlist Picks

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/posh-the-freaky-fixture/id1475435664?i=1000673040931

• Top work.