0.00%
    13. Kone (sub)
        6.90%
    14. Humphreys (sub)
        0.00%
    15. Onyedinma (sub)
        1.72%

Comments

• Over the course of the game Harvie for me.

• edited October 1

Tough call. Morley was excellent for 60 mins then petered out. Scowen imperious throughout. Harvie looked great for 90% of the game but for 10% of the game made some howlers which could/should have cost us. All subs looked very bright. Probably should’ve seen the game out after we went ahead. I’ve gone with Scowen as he looked much closer to his best than in some of the other games this season. I’ll also make a quick comment that Grimmer showed great leadership in moments tonight and I have no doubt that he’s an excellent captain choice.

Edit - can’t believe I forgot to mention Joe Low who arguably bought us the goal with that trademark reverse step over I must have seen 20 times and he’s still getting away with it. That’s the first I’ve seen him use it in the opposition box though and it grabbed us a goal. What a move. He was excellent throughout too, but would like to see him take charge more from set pieces.

• I went with Joe Low, who is just a tower at the back.

• Scowen, Harvie & Morley the standouts.

Low lost his man for their equaliser but otherwise both CBs also played well.

Went for Josh.

• Twice in one evening, agree with every word here. I also went for Scowen, thought that was the best I’ve seen him play that more forward role.

• I went with Harvie. Yes he made a couple of errors but for the first 10 minutes their number 2 looked like he was going to have a Betsy-like performance and was running rings round him.

But Harvie slowly got the better of him and their 2 was basically anonymous after that.

But again there were a lot of really good performances out there.

• Josh. How indeed does he win so many headers in our own box.