Skip to content

Match day thread: Northampton

Comments

• Sky has stopped at the point kone slots it in. It’s giving me itv World Cup nightmares

• Back on but missed the goal

• https://x.com/WycombeMexico/status/1834935963954385379?t=_qbZrD3Em9jbhli8Zf_j0w&s=19

• Well I have no picture and no sound. I’m imagining the goal.

• You come for Grimmer, your feed goes down.

• Was it like this for the Blackpool game? I'll be binning Sky and going back to watching on WTV if this is a recurring theme

• Thanks to Sky i missed Kone scoring. Grrrrrrr!!!

• Poor this! Imagine this level of service for a Premier League game! Keeps going down, then coming back for a few seconds and then crashing again. Sort it out Sky/Now TV!

• I had to be on Sky for the first 15 mins and the commentary was so bad.

glad I could get onto WTV.

• App no better than TV feed

• sky working for literally 3 or 4 seconds before turning off, makes no sense

• It's just the Wycombe game... all of the other matches are fine

• WanderersTV commentary it is then.

F***ING poor from Sky/Now, how can they not get the technology sorted out by now?

• Sky have bought up the EFL simply to support a marketing campaign. They couldn’t give two shits about anything below the Championship.

That said, I guess most of you subscribe to Sky already, so it’s effectively a free add on. In that case it’s a tough call to add an international pass + VPN.

• Picture back on…no sound on Sky + oh dear it’s off again. What a technical farce.

• I wouldn't mind just the video but it keeps kicking us out. Stupid crap software from a shit company.

• Comes on for 5 seconds then off again. Utter shit.

• first half was fine not sure what happened.

• It’s all part of Sky’s plan to destroy all football. If it makes anyone feel better, I’m at the game but forgot my glasses so I’m missing a fair bit too.

• Northamptons fans saying this is the second game for them where the feeds f*cked and didn’t improve last time.

• Is the international WanderersTV picture feed working? I'd imagine not as it's the same feed as Sky/Now?

• Feeds down, their keepers down...

• Feed has been down for 20 minutes now on sky, absolute crap

• There’s some Gormania level football going on today!

• Maybe it's a Northampton problem then ? As I said, all the other games on atm are fine

• Mansfield has gone down as well

• Send this

Dear Customer Service

I am writing to formally request a refund for my subscription to Sky Sports Day match pass, specifically for the 14/09 broadcast of the Wycombe vs. Northampton game.

During the match, the Sky feed repeatedly stopped, leaving me unable to watch key moments, including a goal by King Kone. Many users reported similar issues, with the feed crashing every few seconds, and some experiencing no picture or sound at all. This problem persisted for over 20 minutes, significantly disrupting the viewing experience.

As a paying customer, I find this level of service unacceptable, especially considering that broadcasts for other matches at the same time were working fine. The inconsistency in the service provided has led me to reconsider my subscription, and I am requesting a refund for this particular event.

Please let me know how this can be processed.

Best regards,