Skip to content

Swansea away

2»

Comments

• Perhaps close your browser/app and restart ?

• I’ve got the Wimbledon Ipswich game on the TV while watching Wycombe on my iPad. While the TV hasn’t been buffering, the picture quality looks like an avi file over dialup in 1998. Sky have really made a mess of all this.

• Managed to watch it perfectly on the phone. Forgot I could do it via the Sky sports app. The box was rubbish. Worked for a while but quality appalling when it worked.

Great result. For all their huffing and puffing Rav didn’t make a save what I watched. Skura accomplished again.

• Virgin media supplying mine via the box not internet, must be crap being uploaded, stopped a fair bit.

• Was fine on VM line using a Chromecast from Now whilst using internet (Gasroom) on phone

• Yeah, sounds like it is better over the internet, weird.

• did any/many have buffering on VM box? If so I’ll enquire tomorrow at work if there were issues with incoming feeds.

• I did, yes

• Worked perfectly for me, apart from the short loss of sound, using the Now App.

• Thanks @SwanseaIndy - having read through a Swansea forum after the match, I rather felt for your fans. It was a long way from the free flowing attacking football you used to have under Russell Martin. Also, I thought Bianchini had a pretty terrible debut.